PDA

View Full Version : Prince More Precision OS

Exxion
08-17-2004, 10:01 AM
I was wondering about the Pros and Cons of this racket since I'm thinking of buying it. I was reading the customer reviews and there were some that said the racket cracked at the 10 and 2 o'clock position. I was wondering if this happens a lot of Prince's rackets with triple threat tech.

My previous rackets were Wilson Classic Hammer 5.2 and a Prince recreational racket with no name (lol).

I was also wondering what would be a good tension to string it at.

match
08-17-2004, 09:47 PM
great racket for the money! however im not sure if it comes with the grommitless design like the More Approach did. I played with the More Approach for 2 years and loved it but had to string it with Kevlar because the strings broke to much. If this racket is also gromitless then i would look for something else.........if not buy it its a great deal!
have fun
match

WYK
08-31-2004, 09:49 PM
It is grommitless, and I would suggest ALU power at 55 lbs, and a hybrid if possible. However, I have had the original Prince Wrapsure (60 lbs)strings lasts me nearly 2 weeks.
No cracks. It's a tad light, I leaded mine down. The feel is a bit muted compared to most other tweener sticks. I don't mind it at all, though. It's surprisingly stable and maneuverable for it's weight. Virtually no vibration, too. It somehow manages to feel stiff and flexible and forgiving at the same time. Hard to describe.

WYK