PDA

View Full Version : Stringing Machine Photo Library at One Month and 1000 Photos

varuscelli
12-13-2006, 06:54 PM
The Stringing Machine Photo Library is approximately one month old today. (Slightly over a month in concept, slightly under a month as an official domain/website.)

Here are the rough numbers (approximates, because the site is so out of control that even I don't know the actuals).

Approximately 200 stringing machine models representing approximately 30 manufacturers (not counting all of the Eagnas models, which if we tried to include would add another 80-90 machines, so I don't know if I'll ever attempt to add all the Eagnas machines). But I'm still adding a few manufacturers as I identify ones that have not yet been included on the site.

Approximately 40 individual sets of machine photos contributed by owners/users (representing 40 machines and roughly 15 manufacturers). Some of the "sets" are only a couple of photos while other sets include several dozen photos per set.

Approximately 600 total owner/user photos submitted (for the 40 machines mentioned above).

All together, adding machine photos, tools, related equipment, and other miscellaneous photos on the site, there are something like 1000 total photos to be viewed on photostringer.com.

I'd say for the one-month mark, that's outstanding -- especially since it started out with only one machine and one set of photos.

Thanks, guys, for all the great contributions. This thing is really shaping up as a nice group project. Somewhat out of control, but shaping up. ;)

LttlElvis
12-13-2006, 10:35 PM
No varuscelli. We all need to thank you for all your time and efforts. Great job on a wonderful project.

tennis-skater
12-14-2006, 02:35 AM
thanks a lot i'll be doing my hercules 610 mutual power machine soon how many hits

eagle
12-14-2006, 03:55 AM
Hope you find some time to string or actually play tennis. :)

Great job.

r,
eagle

theace21
12-14-2006, 05:56 AM
What a great resource for stringers...Now all you need is a message board (just kidding TW)...Incredible effort!!

O2TourMS
12-14-2006, 08:11 AM
Thanks for your time and effort.
Awesome site.

varuscelli
12-14-2006, 08:27 AM
Hope you find some time to string or actually play tennis. :)

Great job.

r,
eagle

Sadly, most extracurricular activities are pushed to a date no earlier than Dec. 26. After that, it will be much more play and a lot less work (in theory, anyway).

And thanks... ;)

varuscelli
12-14-2006, 08:32 AM
What a great resource for stringers...Now all you need is a message board (just kidding TW)...Incredible effort!!

Ha! No danger of me ever tackling a message board. A little craziness I can handle. Insanity I avoid. ;)

And thank you for the nice words... :)

eunjam
12-14-2006, 11:11 AM
whoa....thank you sir.

i guess you're beginning to get hit with bandwidth costs?

thank you very much for your hard work.

the stringer companies should now be paying you!!

nyc
12-14-2006, 11:15 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

..and thanks for your hard work!

xtremerunnerars
12-14-2006, 11:53 AM
Congrats!!