PDA

View Full Version : Gamma Progression ST II Stringing Machine

quest01
12-22-2006, 09:05 AM
I see that TW now sells this stringing machine, i just wanted to know if this is a good stringing machine to buy?

Redflea
12-22-2006, 09:29 AM
Gamma is an excellent manufacturer, very well regarded by folks in this forum. The ST II has all the expected features for a machine in that price range.

You could also consider the Alpha Revo 4K from Alpha Tennis. Same type of machine, better pricing, equivalent quality and support.

quest01
12-22-2006, 11:36 AM
Gamma is an excellent manufacturer, very well regarded by folks in this forum. The ST II has all the expected features for a machine in that price range.

You could also consider the Alpha Revo 4K from Alpha Tennis. Same type of machine, better pricing, equivalent quality and support.

The only problem is, is that i have no clue how to string a racquet.

varuscelli
12-22-2006, 12:12 PM

On the photostringer.com site, I've pieced together a fairly good list of websites that have instructions, FAQs, etc., that might be a good place to start.

If you'll go to this page:

http://www.photostringer.com/links.htm

and scroll down to the section titled:

Stringing Instructions, Facts, and FAQs

You'll find quite a few links that you might find useful from an educational standpoint.

Al Ruscelli

hadoken
12-23-2006, 11:12 PM

it's pretty easy. 1st one or two take some time but that's it.

yemenmocha
12-24-2006, 07:12 AM
Anyone else on this stringing machine?

I'm about to pull the trigger on that purchase as well. I just didn't care for Alpha when my doubles partner had one. Subjective thing.