PDA

View Full Version : im getting a new stringer for a late christmas present!!

me is bored
12-26-2006, 07:06 AM
:D were gonna get a revo4000 w/wise tension head and i was just wondering what yall think is the best for ur money for like $1000....a neos perhaps?? me and my dad were were considering that one

we're gonna be stringing not really for ourselves (because me and my bro dont pop strings too often;) ) but for our friends,other customers, and at tournaments when the pro shops are closed lol =]

thx for ur help in advance =]
post away:grin:

theace21
12-26-2006, 07:22 AM
Do you want a table top or a stand alone machine? Either is a great option. I have the previous model of the Neos, and it works great (I also have the Wise)...but if I was buying again, I might go Gamma 6004, or ???.

Table top - the Revo would be my first choice.

me is bored
12-26-2006, 07:27 AM
thanks =] im pretty sure thats what were goin for cuz were gonna take it to tournaments i go to =] thx...

diredesire
12-26-2006, 08:16 AM
Yep, you just have to evaluate your needs. If portability is a question, you'll need to get a table top. In the $1000 range, you have a lot of options. You can go with the revo + wise, or you can go with something like the Progression ESII+. It's a good machine, I now work on it at my work place. We used to use the NEOS. Both machines have their merits. I personally would like a NEOS mounting and brake system with swivel clamps. A linear electronic gripper (Wise head or similar) would be nice.

me is bored
12-26-2006, 09:41 AM
thx...and that would be good lol u should try it =p completely remodel the stringer lol itll prolly cost like 2k with the neos new the wise, chagne clamps and tax lol =p:::: but thx anyway

we've settled it....were just gonna stick with the revo4000w/wise tension head =]

flash9
12-28-2006, 08:37 AM
:D were gonna get a revo4000 w/wise tension head and i was just wondering what yall think is the best for ur money for like $1000....a neos perhaps?? me and my dad were were considering that one

we're gonna be stringing not really for ourselves (because me and my bro dont pop strings too often;) ) but for our friends,other customers, and at tournaments when the pro shops are closed lol =]

thx for ur help in advance =]
post away:grin:

Me Is Bored - I most likely will be selling this exact setup. Let me know if you are interested in purchasing it from me?

varuscelli
12-28-2006, 09:02 AM
Me Is Bored - I most likely will be selling this exact setup. Let me know if you are interested in purchasing it from me?

You oughta consider that, Me Is Bored. flash9 has a pretty sweet looking machine and I'll bet he could show you to the some nice pictures of it if he were of a mind to. ;)

Hey, flash9, if something different is on the horizon for you, I hope you'll be willing to share some photos. :)

You can always keep me posted via e-mail, if you want to update me on anything (that is, if you consider it any of my business in the first place). ;)

rasajadad
12-28-2006, 09:55 AM

I would definitely be interested. Please email me.

me is bored
12-28-2006, 10:17 AM

uhh guys he was selling to me and im pretty interested email me im considering it already or if i should just get it from the mark at alpha cuz im going to austing for a tourney in early january...:)

flash9
12-28-2006, 10:38 AM
I would definitely be interested. Please email me at:
Email Sent - You might want to edit your post to delete your email.

uhh guys he was selling to me and im pretty interested email me at ********* im considering it already or if i should just get it from the mark at alpha cuz im going to austing for a tourney in early january...:)
Email also sent. - You might want to edit your post to delete your email. You will same shipping, but have to pay taxes in TX.

You can see some pictures here: Alpha REVO4k with Wise 2086 (http://www.photostringer.com/alpha_revo_4000_01.htm)

me is bored
12-28-2006, 10:56 AM
what condition is the stringer and tension head in?

flash9
12-28-2006, 11:09 AM
what condition is the stringer and tension head in?

I sent you an email to the address you listed earlier. Did you get it?

Both parts of the machine is one year and one month old, and in excellent condition. You can see pictures here, and I can send more pictures with exactly what you will be receiving.
Alpha REVO4K and WISE 2086 Pictures (http://www.photostringer.com/alpha_revo_4000_01.htm)

me is bored
12-28-2006, 11:16 AM
yes i got the email and im interested im in houston, TX and shipping needs to be calculated if u can help...

flash9
12-28-2006, 11:32 AM
yes i got the email and im interested im in houston, TX and shipping needs to be calculated if u can help...
I guessed the weight as 50lbs for both, UPS Ground from NC to TX would be about $50. I can calculate the exact amount, once I weight everything tonight, and if you email me your exact zip code.

me is bored
12-28-2006, 11:36 AM
ok...will do =]:grin: