PDA

View Full Version : Gosen and Technifibre Stringing Machine Photos

varuscelli
12-29-2006, 09:38 PM
I've been building up quite a few Gosen and Tecnifibre machine images over the last little while and finally have a bunch of them posted.

A lot are rather interesting manufacturer images that don't seem to be all that common (some that are older machines and a few of the images of those are of not-so-great quality). Some of these images were very hard to come by, but fortunately I had a couple of people helping in the background to gather some of the photos of European and Asian origin.

In any case, if you're interested here are the links to the two pages.

Gosen:

http://www.photostringer.com/gosen.htm

Tecnifibre:

http://www.photostringer.com/tecnifibre.htm

me is bored
12-29-2006, 09:40 PM
my dad can read/speak many euro languages maybe he can help yall get some pics from europe only places;)

varuscelli
12-30-2006, 09:24 AM
my dad can read/speak many euro languages maybe he can help yall get some pics from europe only places;)

Hey, I'm happy for all the help I can get! :)

coachrick
12-30-2006, 10:55 AM
Well, Janneman beat me to it! I was going to polish up my SP11 and take a few pictures but his machine looks much cleaner than mine. Nice to see another in captivity. Now, if I could just find some new clamps...

varuscelli
12-30-2006, 02:13 PM
Well, Janneman beat me to it! I was going to polish up my SP11 and take a few pictures but his machine looks much cleaner than mine. Nice to see another in captivity. Now, if I could just find some new clamps...

Send some in anyway! I don't mind posting some extras. Especially if you can do some higher-resolution images. Those particular photos that I already posted were kind of small (resolution-wise) and it wouldn't hurt to have some different looks at higher res. (If it's a bit dirty, give it a spit and a wipe or two... ;) )

Also, I was having a bit of trouble figuring out how to name that machine. Maybe you can help me. How are the "Major SPX" and "SPII" and "Tecnifibre" supposed to be strung? Was calling it a "Tecnifibre SPII" accurate enough? Reason I ask is that in some referenced to those machines, I had seen it as something like "Major-Tecnifibre" or something to that effect to lead off the name. But maybe that's too trivial a point to bother worrying about (?).