PDA

View Full Version : The BEST Training camp

D Wilson
12-30-2006, 01:06 PM
I'am a young player (High School) and want to know where is the best location to train at? I heard a place in Texas is really good because Emmet Egger goes there.

federermcenroeagassi
12-30-2006, 03:26 PM
Florida... specifically Bollettieri if you can afford it. I'm saving up to go there in the upcoming summer or next winter break, but its like $1000 a week including dorm and everything (I think...), so i have to save quite a lot, lol. But its more worth it than spending $200 bucks on a K-factor 6.1 90, i can tell you that much ;)

boxingguy
12-30-2006, 03:58 PM
Are you talking about a boarding academy? Or a short-term summer camp type place?

If you're looking for the latter, the kids at Nike Camp in Amherst always appear to be having the time of their lives.

I know not of this Emmet Egger of whom you speak. But I'm familiar with his brother, Hammond.

maverick66
12-30-2006, 05:45 PM
Florida... specifically Bollettieri if you can afford it. I'm saving up to go there in the upcoming summer or next winter break, but its like $1000 a week including dorm and everything (I think...), so i have to save quite a lot, lol. But its more worth it than spending $200 bucks on a K-factor 6.1 90, i can tell you that much ;)

only go there if your ranked #1 in something other wise it sucks. you get put into a big group and get no personal attention.

D Wilson
12-31-2006, 02:37 PM
My level is about a 4.0 in tennis and I'am in high school (Fresh) and I would be ranked about 700 in the nation.