PDA

View Full Version : Best bang for buck natural gut

Dunlopkid
01-01-2007, 07:16 AM
Which nat gut out there has the best bang for its buck? I play with a dense string-pattern racket so breakage won't be a huge issue. But still which has the best combo of price/durability etc... I'm thinking of trying a full gut job.

theace21
01-01-2007, 08:02 AM
I have been use BDE Performance for the past couple of years, but the price has gone up at TW. Many users on this forum were happy with KLIP Legend, I was thinking about trying it... but at the time the price difference was only a couple of bucks, now it is around 5.

rasajadad
01-02-2007, 06:50 AM
As all premium guts seem to be priced within $3-5 of each other, there's no real value guts out there. Klip Legend is on the lower side of the price scale. I've had mine in for a month playing 3X week for approximately 2 hours a session.

mhstennis100
01-02-2007, 07:11 AM
Titan Natural Gut can be considered cheap. I think it's a little under $20 for a whole set. This won't be as good as Babolat gut or Wilson or the other premiums, but it's almost $20 cheaper than Babolat premium guts.

jayserinos99
01-02-2007, 07:40 AM
Typically when I purchase natural gut, it's to hybrid it with syn gut crosses to save money while retaining most of the feel. If it's a full gut job, Klip and BDE seem to be the best bang for the buck natural guts since people have had some bad experiences with Titan.