PDA

View Full Version : Got our New Machine!

flash9
01-04-2007, 10:41 AM
I got our new stringing machine in the car! :D Truck delivered it over lunch. Will set it up and string our first racquets on it tonight. We have five frames at home and my wife says she is going to wait until I get home, because she want to use the “new” machine!

varuscelli
01-04-2007, 11:37 AM
I got our new stringing machine in the car! :D Truck delivered it over lunch. Will set it up and string our first racquets on it tonight. We have five frames at home and my wife says she is going to wait until I get home, because she want to use the “new” machine!

ARGH! If you've got it, flaunt it, I say.

The other thing I say is, "If you've got it, let me borrow it." :p

Kidding aside, congratulations! Hope we get to see photos of the new baby in action. :)

rod_b
01-04-2007, 12:40 PM
ALPHA REVO4k with WISE 2086 (For Sale)

Would you consider selling the Wise separately? Let me know (rodbalingit@yahoo.com)

flash9
01-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Would you consider selling the Wise separately? Let me know?
I have not officially put our current machine up For Sale, until we get the new one up and running and checked out. Most likely I will list it early next week.
But, to answer your question, I purchased the Revo4K without the manual crank, and my intention is to sell both the Alpha Revo4K and the Wise 2086 as a set. This setup has worked great and we have been happy with its performance. If something changes I will let you know.

varuscelli
01-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Hey, man. Whoever ends up with you machine once it goes up for sale is going to end up with one fine stringing setup. :)

Dang! If you were selling them separately, I wonder how a Wise head would match up with my Gamma 6004? ;)

LttlElvis
01-04-2007, 02:12 PM
varuscelli,

If you really want to try the Wise with your Gamma, shoot me an e-mail and we can meet somewhere. You can borrow it for a week and check it out.

lttlelvis

rod_b
01-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Email me. Let me know the total for both. It may just be worth it for me to pick up both.