PDA

View Full Version : tennisguy11 is a Great Seller

YourTimingSucks
01-04-2007, 12:58 PM
My racquet came slightly late,
the racquet itself was in good condition just like he said!
nice doing business w/ ya'! :)

tennisguy11
01-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Your timing sucks, you are aware that Monday was New Years Day, and when I went to ship it Tuesday the post office was closed due to the death of President Ford. To make up for it, I expressed mail your racquet which cost me 22 dollars when I charged 10 for shipping. I think it I went above and beyond and shelled out 12 extra bucks. Just posting this so no one thinks I delayed shipment of the racquet in the future, and sees that I will do the best I can to satisfy a person, even if it means losing some money.

EricW
01-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Your timing sucks, you are aware that Monday was New Years Day, and when I went to ship it Tuesday the post office was closed due to the death of President Ford. To make up for it, I expressed mail your racquet which cost me 22 dollars when I charged 10 for shipping. I think it I went above and beyond and shelled out 12 extra bucks. Just posting this so no one thinks I delayed shipment of the racquet in the future, and sees that I will do the best I can to satisfy a person, even if it means losing some money.

HAHAHAHA when i read it I thought you were angry and saying that his timing for ordering sucked, then i read his username!

tennisguy11
01-04-2007, 06:07 PM
lol EricW!! Just realized that too, kinda sounds bad