PDA

View Full Version : I radical prestrung

koolperson359
01-04-2007, 05:37 PM
does anyone know the stock strings on the i radical that come prestung? thanks in advance
edit--also does anybody know the prestrung tension? thanks a lot

noobplayer
01-04-2007, 08:05 PM
factories usually string mid-tension but by the time u usually get the racquet, it probably lost a lb or 2

snoflewis
01-04-2007, 11:35 PM
does anyone know the stock strings on the i radical that come prestung? thanks in advance
edit--also does anybody know the prestrung tension? thanks a lot

it's usually the basic synthetic gut string. i was surprised to see that the wilson prestrung models at big-5 came strung w/ sensations

vinnier6
01-05-2007, 06:23 AM
i would think if you got an i rad pre strung you will want to cut thoes strings out and put something of quality in it...

ricomon
01-05-2007, 09:43 AM
If it's a two color string (tan and a kind of orange) then it's probably RIP tour that isn't made in that color anymore and Head still has reels and reels left.

koolperson359
01-05-2007, 11:36 AM
i did some research on it and found out like two possibilities...there was the head intellitour but the one that i got from big 5 isn't a hybrid so i crossed that one out...i noticed the weird spiral construction on it and found a string that's similar...the HEAD RIP CONTROL...i think that's the string...thanks a lot tho guys

vinnier6
01-05-2007, 01:01 PM
i did some research on it and found out like two possibilities...there was the head intellitour but the one that i got from big 5 isn't a hybrid so i crossed that one out...i noticed the weird spiral construction on it and found a string that's similar...the HEAD RIP CONTROL...i think that's the string...thanks a lot tho guys

if its head rip control, then you might just use it for a while just to see if you like it or not...i used to use that string and its nice...