PDA

View Full Version : What String for Wilson nSix-One 95?

Sam_Confait
01-05-2007, 03:44 AM
Hi guys,

Just a quick question. I recently bought a Wilson nSix-One 95 and i was wondering what would be the best string for it without going to natural guts. I am an offensive baseliner, love abit of power and spin also wanting some control. I was thinking along the lines of Big banger ALU power or Signum pro poly plasma or even a set of babolat pro hurricane. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Sam :D

Ljubicic for number1
01-05-2007, 03:53 AM
Absolutely positivly has to be Cyber Flash in this stick. is it 16X18?

Sam_Confait
01-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Hi mate,

Yeh the racquet is 16x18. What will Cyber Flash provide me with? i havent heard much about it.

Cheers

Legend
01-05-2007, 05:33 PM
It is a poly just like SPPP and big banger alu. If you do a search on it you will find tons of info. Basically it is a cheap, but very nice poly from what I have read.

power_play21
01-05-2007, 05:42 PM
i liked pro hurricane tour / tecnifibre multifeel hybrid when i tested the n6.1's for a month.

andyroddick's mojo
01-05-2007, 07:23 PM
ljubicic for number 1, what tension should i string my cyberflash at? I want to string it in before the varsity tryouts, so i can really kick some @$$!

Pusher
01-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Hi guys,

Just a quick question. I recently bought a Wilson nSix-One 95 and i was wondering what would be the best string for it without going to natural guts. I am an offensive baseliner, love abit of power and spin also wanting some control. I was thinking along the lines of Big banger ALU power or Signum pro poly plasma or even a set of babolat pro hurricane. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Sam :D

A 16x18 stringbed is hard on strings-any strings. My philosophy is string often and string cheap. Use a good solid core synthetic, it will play very well for 3-5hours and then it breaks and then you restring.

IMO, the key to strings is to use the freshest strings possible. Almost any string will hit good right out of the package (especially synthetic gut) but very few will hit good 10-15 hours down the road. And none of them will retain tension that long-except the high end gut. If your strings are lasting longer than 5 hours then you need to drop down a gauge or go with something that can't do double duty on a weedeater.

Ljubicic for number1
01-06-2007, 04:07 AM
ljubicic for number 1, what tension should i string my cyberflash at? I want to string it in before the varsity tryouts, so i can really kick some @$$!

Personally I have had the best results at 60lbs in this frame but a mate I string for has his at 54lbs and likes it. It feels too mushy for me at that low tension.

downey stringing master
01-06-2007, 05:15 AM
sppp or alu power ot pro redcode all the way or mix them up

6 x Prince 03 Tour Midsize
Duratac White Over Grip
Kirshbaum Super Smash Spiky 17 and Signum Pro Poly Plasma 17 at 60 lbs.
Team Sharapova 12 rkt.
Adidas Clothing and Feather Shoes
2006 win - loss = 81 - 3