PDA

View Full Version : Head Fibergel

Tour 90
01-07-2007, 03:01 PM
Anyone have any comments on this, I put some in my PS tour 90 at 58 and it feels good but has alot of movement and wears out quick. Just wondering what anyone knows about this string. Thanks

JW10S
01-07-2007, 03:09 PM
I like the Fiber Gel. I haven't really noticed that it moves more than other synthetics (polys move less). I find it very responsive with great feedback. As for string life I can't comment as I restring my racquets so often, not only when they break.

yemenmocha
01-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Sometimes I string mine, look at it, say "nah", then do it again. It's like the Zen art thing - you make it, then destroy it, so you do not get attached to it. :-P

aroddick
01-07-2007, 05:04 PM
nothing is better than this stirng

This string just BLEW me away at the first stroke. Roger Fed control, Roddick power. Control, power ,and comfort are 200%.

Spin is 90%, I use a topspin-slice serve, and i get a kick on the serve like a topspin serve, and i get a very good side spin, and the ball moves away from the court.

This string just felt right about everything. I am soo scared to play with it, because i dont want to even have a little fray on it. I strung it at 58, with string savers.

WOW, Biphase is the best MULTI is ever tired. I love multies, and try a lot of multi's before and i am wondering why i didnt come across this before. My serves are so much BETTER with this string. this string is worth every single penny of it. I am way better than NXT, better than NRG2. if dont want to spend the 14.50 yet, so for NRG2, then you cannot resist trying this. I use a 16, and i get plenty of spin. next time if will stock of on this string. LOVE IT SOOO MUCH. JUST BLEW ME AWAY. and i am 100% sure this will blow you away. Every thing is just right about this string.

I love it soo much. AMAZING string, JUST TRY IT YOURSELF. forget the money, after you try it, you will know what i mean, and you will know this is worth the money. I have elbow problems so after a session of tennis with NXT, my elbow would hurt a little. But with BIphase NO PAIN AT ALLLLL!!!!!

this string is listed in most of the categories in the string finder.

WANT MORE, i can keep writing, until i convince you. MUST TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aroddick
01-07-2007, 05:19 PM
read the feedback. read the review of the biphase 17. i might be saying the same thing

I felt the power, control, spin, comfort, was perfect. I couldnt have asked for more. i am standing on the ad side of the court and my opponent hit a big forehand on the duce corner and i just swung at it like normal and I won the point. My serves were just KILLING my opponent. I got 6 aces, and i didnt serve fast at all. just the spin and control on the serves allowed me to hit serves that moved away with a very good kick. I started doing underhand serves and it was funny seeing my opponent try to hit them back. I was very funny. He was FRUSTRATED and the end. I was hitting things with pin point accuracy. i was just killing him with inside out forehand and it hit very diagonal cross court shots. My back hand always sucked, but the power, control allowed me to hit perfect backhands. I was very good at the net too. Just shock how good i was able to hit my serves and forehands. I had shots like roger feds.

DUDE TRY IT,

I typed this in a hurry, so there might be mistakes. srry