PDA

View Full Version : Can get away with 5m50 on the mains with a prince O3 Tour ??

downey stringing master
01-08-2007, 09:13 AM
i used Hurricane tours on a mains for my prince O3 can i use the remainder for another mains or do i have to use it for crosses.

Also, if i have sppp on crosses and tour on mains then switch to sppp on mains and tour on crosses will it feel diffrernt.

TheSnowMan
01-08-2007, 02:40 PM
i used Hurricane tours on a mains for my prince O3 can i use the remainder for another mains or do i have to use it for crosses.

Also, if i have sppp on crosses and tour on mains then switch to sppp on mains and tour on crosses will it feel diffrernt.

If you still have the remaining half set, yes you can use it again for the mains OR the crosses.

For the second question, yes it will feel different.

Would you please stop making so many threads and spamming posts?

OrangeOne
01-08-2007, 02:59 PM

I can't help thinking anyone with 'stringing master' in their name wouldn't know both of the above, in fact any "stringing beginners" probably would too....