PDA

View Full Version : Indian Wells Draws --

sseemiller
03-09-2004, 09:29 PM
They are out, and posted at:

http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/10/oncourt/draws/

The men's doubles draw is the only main draw that isn't out yet, but the rest are there. There are some great first-round match-ups on the men's side, but the withdrawals on the women's side make the WTA a bit less interesting, IMO.

On the men's side, only one top ten player is missing: #8 David Nalbandian, who according to Bob Larson Tennis, had nothing to defend and will probably retain his ranking even so.

The next player missing is #24 Younes El Aynaoui, still suffering from his pre-Australian Open injury. He is the only other Top 40 player missing.

So let the games begin. :lol:

baseliner
03-10-2004, 09:24 AM
Roddick and Safin possibly in the 3rd round! Better get listing from TTC. Hope they have early round action.

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
03-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Roddick vs. safin, safin wins again. This draw is looking awesome, Ferrero-Moya quarters, that would be bomb. Federer will take Hewitt if they meet, I say Moya wins it all btw.

Justyn Daniell
03-10-2004, 07:42 PM
Ferrero/Moya quarter...that section is tough...If this was the French Open...some dream matches are possible with Massu, Calleri, Kuerten, Arazi, Ferrero, Lapentti, Moya, Verkerk, Ginepri, and Blake

sliceroni
03-11-2004, 05:34 AM
I like the fact the Rod-neck has to face Safin early on. Let's see how he does against a fresh Safin. Federer shouldn't have any problems with Gonzales or Fish. A possible Srichaphan/Hewitt match-up would be sweet.

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
03-11-2004, 05:11 PM
Roddick vs. Safin is gonna be awesome. Fish vs. Fed could be alright, but Fed will win that unless Fish is playing BOMB status. Gonzo vs fed? Can I say contrast? Srichaphan - Hewitt. What if srichaphan could finally beat him? That would be awesome.

C_Urala
03-12-2004, 02:36 AM
Safin was pretty much fresh against Roddick at AO.