PDA

View Full Version : KSwiss Ultrascendor Mid Mens Shoes White/Navy 11.5

kris_tennis
01-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Great Price / Used it once .

I threw the box, so i couldnt return to the store.

This is a great Shoe/Great Price

K-Swiss has taken the proven performance of the Ultrascendor low and added a mid-cut upper. This performance shoe is ideal for the player who likes the extra support of a mid-cut without the weight. The supple leather upper provides a comfortable and lasting fit. K-Swiss' Shock Spring midsole helps protect the foot at impact and offers excellent response. The outsole features the durable K-Swiss Aosta 7.0 rubber with DragGuard in the toe and heel for extra durability.

Fit: Fits true to size. Medium to wide width with a generous height to the toe box. Well-padded ankle collar offers support and comfort. Medium height arch support.

* Upper: Leather mid-cut. Durable TecTuff toe wrap for toe drag protection.
* Midsole: Shock Spring cushioning technology. Cushion Board construction. midfoot shank for added support, stability and optimal flex point positioning.
* Outsole: Durable Aosta 7.0 rubber construction in a modified herringbone pattern. DragGuard in the toe and heel areas for increased durability.
* Weight: 17.1 ounces (size 10.5)
* Color: White / Navy / Silver

Danniman
01-12-2007, 09:55 AM
how much do you want for the shoes. I wear an 11. Do these you are selling runs small or large.

Dan

chess9
01-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Dan: I've had one pair of these. I wear a size 12 shoe, but wear an 11.5 in the K-Swiss. Good thing I tried them on in the store!!

I'd be interested in them myself if I knew how much they were. They are a bit heavy, by the way.

-Robert, princeoffabulous@yahoo.com

kris_tennis
01-13-2007, 03:48 PM
i will sale it for 50 with shipping . Again used it for once . let me know if you want to see the picture. send me an email kitchass@gmail.com. i accept paypal

kris_tennis
01-13-2007, 05:12 PM
$50 with shipping

if you need to look at the photos. email to kitchass@gmail.com

i accept paypal

kris_tennis
01-14-2007, 10:35 AM
This item is Sold