PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know where i can get a stand/cart for my revo 4000!!!

me is bored
01-13-2007, 06:45 PM
i need a cart or stand that i can use my revo with, a universal stand is prolly the only stand taht would work for it but then again idk. but i really need one!!! thx in advance

~Michael

WhiteSox05CA
01-13-2007, 07:30 PM
your local living room table? JK, I think Redflea mentioned that he got his cart at Target.

dancraig
01-13-2007, 07:40 PM
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/search.php?searchid=175776

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=45085&highlight=revo+stand+cart

LttlElvis
01-13-2007, 07:41 PM
There are lots of threads here on different carts. Varuscelli had one with different ideas for a table top model. I don't think Redflea's cart is heavy duty enough for the Alpha Revo 4000.

If you want a stand made specifically for table top machines both Eagnas and Gamma make a couple for $100 to $110. Gamma makes one with a pretty broad base for a table top.

Do a Google search key words: Gamma Progression Floor Stand

The google search will lead you to the smaller based stand. Go to that site and there is a broader base stand for larger machines.

varuscelli
01-13-2007, 08:12 PM
i need a cart or stand that i can use my revo with, a universal stand is prolly the only stand taht would work for it but then again idk. but i really need one!!! thx in advance

~Michael

Breath deeply . . . open your mind . . . BE the machine . . .

And go visit that furniture salvage place on I-45 South that I mentioned in the other thread.

:p

Really, there are bunches of ideas that have already been brought up that are hopefully giving you a bit food for thought.

Maybe it would help if you made a short list of preferences.

For instance, do you want the cart or stand to accommodate a bit of storage for your stringing tools, accessories, and string? If so, do you care if it has bare shelves or would you rather have an "outside" that hides what's inside? Do you want to be able to roll it around? Would you be happier with a bare, minimalistic, metal stand with no wheels? Do you have a budget you don't want to exceed? Do you care if you buy something new or used? Do you want some kind of stand that you can take along with you easily on the road? Something that folds up and can slip into the back of a vehicle? (I remember talk of perhaps bringing this machine along to tournaments, etc., so you might need to consider portability of the stand as well as portability of the machine.)

Those are a few things to think about. You might want take some time to determine which features are important to you, then start narrowing down the choices from there. That's one way of going about it, anyway.

me is bored
01-13-2007, 08:18 PM
lol i can answer almost all of those =]

me is bored
01-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Breath deeply . . . open your mind . . . BE the machine . . .

And go visit that furniture salvage place on I-45 South that I mentioned in the other thread.

:p

Really, there are bunches of ideas that have already been brought up that are hopefully giving you a bit food for thought.

Maybe it would help if you made a short list of preferences.

For instance, do you want the cart or stand to accommodate a bit of storage for your stringing tools, accessories, and string? If so, do you care if it has bare shelves or would you rather have an "outside" that hides what's inside? Do you want to be able to roll it around? Would you be happier with a bare, minimalistic, metal stand with no wheels? Do you have a budget you don't want to exceed? Do you care if you buy something new or used? Do you want some kind of stand that you can take along with you easily on the road? Something that folds up and can slip into the back of a vehicle? (I remember talk of perhaps bringing this machine along to tournaments, etc., so you might need to consider portability of the stand as well as portability of the machine.)

Those are a few things to think about. You might want take some time to determine which features are important to you, then start narrowing down the choices from there. That's one way of going about it, anyway.
k ill check it out hopefully soon =]

1)maybe, but not really a big priority
2)dont care =]
3)rolling around would relieve hassle
4)wheels are better than no wheeles but looks dont matter too much
5)budget: $100
6)new or used = dont care just not broken!!!
7)take on the road is something i plan on doing...
8)slips up in back: ya, or not take up the entire trunk of the car

but im also interested in the one that shootermcmarco had

ya...so in a nutshell i need something pretty portable wheels if possible not over $100...which doesnt really narrow things down, unless the gamma progession and x series stand works for the revo =]

varuscelli
01-13-2007, 09:19 PM
k ill check it out hopefully soon =]

1)maybe, but not really a big priority
2)dont care =]
3)rolling around would relieve hassle
4)wheels are better than no wheeles but looks dont matter too much
5)budget: $100
6)new or used = dont care just not broken!!!
7)take on the road is something i plan on doing...
8)slips up in back: ya, or not take up the entire trunk of the car

but im also interested in the one that shootermcmarco had

ya...so in a nutshell i need something pretty portable wheels if possible not over $100...which doesnt really narrow things down, unless the gamma progession and x series stand works for the revo =]

Then I'll suggest the Black and Decker Workmate 425 as one option. It doesn't have wheels, but I think meets a lot of the criteria you've been describing. And you can get the version with a built-in extension cord and power strip for the Wise 2086 you're thinking about getting. ;)

http://www.blackanddecker.com/productguide/product-details.aspx?productid=2658&toolview=5#

me is bored
01-13-2007, 09:29 PM
that looks almost pefect for my criteria =] thx and maybe i can modify it and put some wheels on if necessary lol thx ;)

varuscelli
01-13-2007, 09:50 PM
that looks almost pefect for my criteria =] thx and maybe i can modify it and put some wheels on if necessary lol thx ;)

Yeah, the more I look at it the more I want one on just general principles involved in being a male. ;)

me is bored
01-14-2007, 08:09 AM
lol thx...