PDA

View Full Version : Good news regarding SP videos

xtremerunnerars
01-17-2007, 06:19 PM
Because of the low quality (bandwidth issues for SP, no doubt), I suggested that Silent Partner should upload their videos to popular video websites (youtube, google video, etc). I got a positive email back and the responder said that he would send it over to their IT department.

This should be a good thing because now we'll be able to give a youtube or google video link. Also, it'll make saving the video to your pc much easier (which can be done, btw).

If TW updates to support the "[_youtube_]" tags, we'll be able to embed them as well!

Voltron
01-17-2007, 06:24 PM
Fantastic, I really hope they do that. I've always loved their videos, although the one guy is really creepy.

xtremerunnerars
01-17-2007, 06:51 PM
LOL yeah. Voice is strange, but he makes good videos. I am guessing they have a full quality version somewhere and thats what they should UL

geo123
10-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Fantastic, I really hope they do that. I've always loved their videos, although the one guy is really creepy.
The guy in the second video had an Italian accent (I guess). I liked the videos though. I researched for at least 3 to 4 weeks before I bought the ball machine, in that time I watched these videos at least once a day :-P
Yup, they definitely need to upload to youtube because that is the place where i search for video when I start my research on any topic.

diredesire
10-06-2007, 08:44 PM
hey xtreme, shoot me an e-mail. diredesire @ hotmail. I want to upload some videos in the near future ;) I need to solicit some advice.