PDA

View Full Version : FS: Dunlop M-Fil 300 4 5/8

pNoyr3D
01-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Hello, I am selling a Dunlop M-Fil 300 with the grip size of 4 5/8. It is in around 6.5 - 7.0 / 10 condition. I can send pics if interested. I have been using the racquet for around 4 months but decided the grip was too big for me after trying 4 1/2. The dunlop hydra max candy cane grip is not on the handle, it is a different black grip. I use overgrip so the regular grip is not worn out. It has scratches and chips but, nothing to effect the performance of the racquet.

I keep the racquet in my tennis bag which has Thermo guard so it's in a good place.

Currently strung with Kirschbaum Super Smash @ 62 and has Tourna Grip installed (can be taken off upon request). I also added lead to 3 & 9 and 12 o'clock positiong of the racquet, those can be taken off also upon request.

I am selling for $45. We can negotiate if needed.

Pics can be sent upon request, please email me if interested in pics of the racquet!

I am very eager to get rid of this racquet, please if interested email me and we will negotiate if needed.

Please email me at JAbad91[at]Gmail.com

PRICE LOWERED TO $45!

EsteroTennis
01-23-2007, 08:08 AM
I'm interested in trading a MFIL-200 PLUS (27" standard length)
or possibly purchasing if you are not interested in the trade.

I sent you an email requesting some pics.....

thx, Rick

trueplaya89
02-08-2007, 10:10 PM
i want to buy either one or 2 of the mfil 300's in a couple days can i see some pics