PDA

View Full Version : Nike - Fed Shirt: I'm tomorrow's future

OrangeOne
01-23-2007, 05:57 PM
I have searched the forums / google with no luck. Can this tee be bought anywhere, or is it a special edition for fed and the children's charities he works for?

psamp14
01-23-2007, 09:11 PM
orangeone, i know the shirt you're talking about...federer wore it while doing charity work in india...its a red tee...

its a cool tee but i think its one of those things custom made for federer...unless its on one of the charity sites like unicef or something where the money for purchasing the shirt goes to charity...

OrangeOne
01-23-2007, 09:18 PM
its a cool tee but i think its one of those things custom made for federer...unless its on one of the charity sites like unicef or something where the money for purchasing the shirt goes to charity...

Yeah - I'll go a-looking. That was pretty much my guess too - fed only + charity (google report showed he'd given some to kids on one of the charity visits).

He did an interview in it yesterday....

Chopin
01-31-2008, 08:00 AM
You can buy it on the Roger Federer store website (http://www.rogerfederershop.com/cms/index.php?id=19) -it's a little bit pricey, something like 45 dollars but the money goes to his charity.

SempreSami
01-31-2008, 08:02 AM
You can also get his RF hat in red on his website.