PDA

View Full Version : Wind pants.....do they make them anymore?

tylerchadwick
01-26-2007, 08:15 AM
OK. I've had a pair of champion wind pants. No, I'm not talking about the cheap early 1990's wind pant. I've got a pair of straight leg nearly canvas like exterior with a warmth layer of interior. (this really doesn't make sense). Well, the zippers broke and I just need a new pair. I can't find them anywhere. Nobody seems to make them anymore. The brand doesn't matter. The only ones I can seem to find are made out like what shorts are made of. It's like mesh.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about, or have a clue where I could look?

Hey, Moe!
01-26-2007, 10:17 AM
I had the same problem. I got used to the jersey-lined pant, and now, everyone seems to make pants that are mesh-lined. I decided to use the mesh-lined pant, though I'd rather have the other.

Your post has spurred me to start looking again. If I find it, I will post back.

Craig Sheppard
01-26-2007, 10:27 AM
I have a pair of K-Swiss pants from a few years ago that are jersey lined. Am sure they don't make them anymore, but you might try to find if K-Swiss makes a similar pant w/ that lining. You're right, they are better than mesh--I mean you wear them when it's cold out... mesh doesn't really work in those conditions.

tylerchadwick
01-28-2007, 10:33 AM
That's it. Nobody knows?