PDA

View Full Version : Lacoste Hats...problem?

mjwtpro1
01-28-2007, 08:28 AM
Bought a Lacoste Roddick Hat at the US Open this year. After two days of wear there were all these bumps and wrinkles on the hat. Anyone else have this problem. I'm kinda p*$$ed because the hats are expensive plus the quality compared to other Lacoste products sucks. Should I send it back?

goblake14
01-28-2007, 10:44 AM
Sending it back will probably result in a lost hat. They've notoriously been difficult to contact. If at all possible try to return the hat to its original form or if you can't, just live with the imperfections.

louis netman
01-28-2007, 11:46 AM
That's the problem with the younger generations. Being used to poor quality, they expect to be shafted and live with it...:-(

I'm sure you paid a pretty penny for that hat and it's sad that it's a pile of crap. Don't ever think that a company's too big and powerful to listen to you, the consumer. I realize everybody's too caught up in their busy lives to become a hard-core consumerist, but it's up to us to do something about it. Do some seraching and find the consumer affairs division of the company. Tell them about your experience. Typically, you'll send it to some address and get a new hat, plus a bunch of extra goodies... Good luck!

nautika721
01-29-2007, 04:08 PM
I own two of the Roddick Lacoste hats (the ones with the crocodile on the right side when you are wearing it). I haven't had a problem with either of them so I suggest you call the company. I was told these hats were no longer being made so I called my local Lacoste store and they ordered them for me and had them shipped from Boston to NJ in no time. Very helpful and I'm sure if you have any problems reaching a corporate customer service rep, your local Lacoste store can help you somehow.

grimmbomb21
01-29-2007, 05:07 PM
I have a white one and a black one. The white one did the rippling thing your talking about. But the black one is still okay. The quality is not that great it seems.

Sagittar
01-29-2007, 05:15 PM
even though it's considered very expensive stuff !!