oscar_2424
01-28-2007, 04:54 PM
http://rs.tennis-warehouse.com/tw/big/AGRESM-big.jpg

theace21
01-28-2007, 06:47 PM
Nice looking shoe.

bagung
01-28-2007, 07:14 PM
asics shoes not only looking cool, they are very nice to wear too...
i have used asics for more than 5 yrs, in tennis and running shoes, excellent stuff..
even their shorts is good too
love their products

oscar_2424
01-29-2007, 07:49 AM
Yea, they look nice,but i am still with the barricades.

robkat
01-30-2007, 10:35 AM
I got the chance to try on a pair last Saturday. They are very comfortable, look great and feel low to the ground. The only thing I didn't like was the cut around the ankle. It felt like it did not offer any ankle support.

the new new york
01-30-2007, 01:40 PM
Do these have a 6 month warranty?

Chicken Neck
02-22-2007, 08:36 AM
Guys, how do the sizes on the Resolutions run? I find that the running shoes tend to be a bit smaller (about half a size) than advertised.

Gee
02-23-2007, 01:16 AM
Yes, they are.

MdotPdot
03-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Gel Resolution's rule! I've been a long-time Adidas fan, but wanted to try something different. And wow, these Asics really surprised me. I don't feel that they run a full 1/2 size smaller. More like a 1/4. ;) BTW, H***bird Sports advertises a 6-month warranty, but TW doesn't?!

Gee
03-07-2007, 01:43 AM
Gel Resolution's rule! I've been a long-time Adidas fan, but wanted to try something different. And wow, these Asics really surprised me. I don't feel that they run a full 1/2 size smaller. More like a 1/4. ;) BTW, H***bird Sports advertises a 6-month warranty, but TW doesn't?!

Good to hear you like the Resolution!
I recently ordered also a pair. I am very curious how manueverable they are.:grin:

Orion
03-07-2007, 11:56 PM
Good to hear you like the Resolution!
I recently ordered also a pair. I am very curious how manueverable they are.:grin:

They are very manuverable. Still trying to figure out how this shoe is almost as light as the Feather but has alot more heel support. Not suited for clay, outsole is kinda sticky even on hard courts. Got mine from H about a month ago and have been buying blue clothes to match since....Blue Roddick Lacoste shorts are my fav!!!

Chicken Neck
03-09-2007, 02:44 PM
I got mine last week and I love them. As far as sizing goes I don't think that they run as small as the Asics running shoes, in fact I would say they run pretty true to size. I'm coming off a pair of Lotto Raptor IIs and these are just as good and they may even be a little lighter and a bit more stable than the Raptors.

Gee
03-10-2007, 03:14 AM
My true size is 10 US and to most brands (like Adidas) they fit me well, but Asics. I tried last year Asics shoes size 10 and was getting troubles with my feet, because they were just a little (a few mm) too short. So I decided to buy size 10.5, and with that I have no toes problems anymore.:p
Recently I found the link below. Maybe this table can be helpful:
http://www.sportschuhe.com/oxid.php/sid/x/shp/oxbaseshop/cl=info/tpl=groesse.tpl

Mike Danger
03-12-2007, 07:18 PM
AGHRRRRRRRR#$#%#*%^**^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the is the 4th F*CKING PAIR OF SHOES, I bought that kill my pinky toes!!!
they fit just like Nikes!!!

Orion
03-13-2007, 06:35 PM

Mike-

I don' think they're as narrow as Nike's. You're not wearing a super thick sock like a Thorlo with them are you??

I love this shoe!!! Still amazed at how ligh t is.

Caswell
03-14-2007, 07:40 AM
Ordered a pair of these since the Gel Icon has been dicontinued and they share a lot of the same Asics features that made the Icons great for overpronation.

I really don't like the styling, but the Icons gave me six months of foot pain-free tennis so I'll suck it up and wear blue shoes for the next six months.

I wore size 12 Adidas for years (running, tennis, x-training) and have moved to size 12 Asics for everything with no problems.

LN_Dad
03-14-2007, 10:20 PM
Saw Benneteau wear these sunday night when he beat Jurgen Melzer.

Mike Danger
03-14-2007, 10:44 PM
well I took a heat gun to that spot and stretched it out, will see how it works out, they run true to size, at least for 12.5's

topspiner
03-18-2007, 10:13 PM
I have a wide forefoot and low arch. How do you all feel these shoes would accomodate me? Would you say that they are as wide, not as wide, or wider then Barricade IV's????

Gee
03-19-2007, 02:29 AM
I have a wide forefoot and low arch. How do you all feel these shoes would accomodate me? Would you say that they are as wide, not as wide, or wider then Barricade IV's????

I also used the Barricade IV last year and I can say that the Resolution are as wide as the BIV so I think they 'll fit you well. But be sure you 'll take a 1/2 size larger. (I took size 10 for the BIV and size 10,5 for Asics).

luke_1983uk
03-19-2007, 07:39 AM

have you tried the Nike Air Max Breathe 3, i had the exact same problems with loads of shoes, these are the only shoes i can get along with! i tried the nike vapors too, blistered my little toe terribly,

MdotPdot
03-19-2007, 09:38 PM
Mike-

I don't think they're as narrow as Nike's. You're not wearing a super thick sock like a Thorlo with them are you??

I love this shoe!!! Still amazed at how light it is.

I agree that they're not nearly as narrow as Nike's. You know, I wish Nike would offered a "wide" option like they do in a few of their golf shoes. Moreover, if New Balance would just design better looking shoes they wouldn't be able to keep them on the shelves IMO! Their new CT1200 (http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageMSNB-M1200DW.html) makes me want to throw up! :lol:

Caswell
03-20-2007, 06:47 AM
Wore them on court for the first time last night. They're a lot lighter than the Gel Icons I had before, and they had better traction on the Har-Tru than the Icons (which were slippery even when new).

Damn they're ugly, but they're a much better shoe than the Icon. Very happy.