PDA

View Full Version : Ncode 6.1 95 string 16 x 18 recomendation Luxilon

Alard
01-29-2007, 03:33 PM
Hello, If possible could anyone recommend me strings for this racquet since Im changing the crappy old ones that came with the ncode. Also, I wish to know about the Luxilon strings since everyone is talking about how great they are and maybe Ill buy them. Thanks.

I use tension about 57/8 strung.

BigServer1
01-29-2007, 04:11 PM
If you put a question like this in the string section you'll get more responses. If there's a mod out there, maybe move this into the proper place.

That said, Luxilon makes good strings, but they are expensive for what you get. If you are a frequent string breaker and/or are looking for more control going with a polyester can be a good idea, but if you have arm/shoulder problems they can be detrimental to your tennis. Luxilon has the reputation of being (one of) the most stiff polys out there, but there are softer options like SPPP. I would buy a few sets of different polys like Alu Power, Timo (1.22 or 1.10), Red Code, Hurricane Tour and SPPP and see which one you like the most.

pcpshortbus
01-29-2007, 04:47 PM
i have the same racket and i use enduro pro which is cheap and nice (if you are a big time string breaker)

thejackal
01-29-2007, 06:27 PM
i use poly megaforce 18g in the mains (i string my own, the reel is a great deal) and gosen micro 17 crosses.