PDA

View Full Version : zoom court MO GT

chiru
01-30-2007, 01:03 PM
this new shoe from nike sorta reminds me of the vapor s2, in terms of its straight up herringbone pattern, and just the overall shape of the shoe. at least form pictures. what i like about it is the 6 month warranty, because i ALWAYS chew through shoes in that much time. Just wondering if anyone has used these shoes or have any idea of their quality. I was thinking about teh vapor IV's but they're not only heavier than the GT's, they donet have a warranty. I say if i'm gonna wear a shoe that heavy, it better have a warranty.

Askmeo88
01-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Yeah, these shoes seem to be an interesting bet. With the six month warranty and the new XDR outsole compound, these may be a good bet for durability. Unfortunately, the current feedback doesn't lend a very positive light for these shoes; from what has been said, they don't sound too comfortable.
Anyways, I still have to get through a pair of Revives that I just picked up (starting to regret the purchase - the comfort, support, and durability all seem somewhat suspect). I'll probably wait until they (eventually) go on clearance, or show up at my local Nike store ;)

chiru
02-02-2007, 03:50 PM
the reason i ask is because i have a nike product voucher. i've been waiting forever for a nice new shoe to come out that i can buy on nike.com (losers won't add the oscillates). so far its been breathe free III's and various heavier and heavier vapors that seem crappier and crappier as time goes on. now roger switched to a vapor IV with a different outsole meaning it might be lighter. i just dont like heavy shoes and i want something light and perhaps durable. whens the Breathe Free IV's coming out?