PDA

View Full Version : Barricade 4 warrenty?

Belafonte
01-30-2007, 07:23 PM
so i sent my shoes back and i just got my new pair about 2 weeks later! on the down side i sent back black/red ones and the ones that were sent to me are white/blue. Anyone have this problem? Do they just send what ever is in stock? Is there anyway to get a different color? anyways a new pair is a new pair so its not to big of a loss.

Bottle Rocket
01-30-2007, 08:31 PM
I also sent in black/red and got the same blue/gray ones you got. I've learned to like them more though... I think I'll buy them next time!

I was wondering too though... Everyone get a different pair than they sent in?

SoBad
01-30-2007, 08:36 PM
Are you two serious??? I sent my black/silver a couple of weeks ago, I am certainly expecting replacement pair to be the same colour!! If I get something blue instead, I'll bring them to the next tournament and smack an adidas rep on his head with it.:)

jonajjs
01-31-2007, 09:34 AM
do all the barricades have a warranty? If so what are the conditions upon it>

courtrage
01-31-2007, 10:05 AM
i just sent my barricade2 in monday and they were delivered today at 840am ;-) i thought the warranty card said they will be replaced with the same size and color but maybe i read something about another warranty on something else...hope i somehow get a b4 but i doubt it since the b2 is still made and sold...

do all the barricades have a warranty? If so what are the conditions upon it>

not all anymore...just ones that mention it in the description...card that comes with them says to send in the shoes with a check for 8.30$ and your mailing address, phone number, and orignial receipt and wait 2-3 weeks...

SoBad
01-31-2007, 06:30 PM
This thread inspired me to pick up my mail today. Got the right BIV pair from Adidas - same colour and size as the original in two weeks, as promised!

christo
01-31-2007, 08:19 PM
Are you two serious??? I sent my black/silver a couple of weeks ago, I am certainly expecting replacement pair to be the same colour!! If I get something blue instead, I'll bring them to the next tournament and smack an adidas rep on his head with it.:)

Cracked me up!

SoBad
01-31-2007, 09:01 PM
Cracked me up!

Haha OK I got my black/silver replacements now in my size, so Adidas reps who follow this thread can sleep at night...:D

Thank you Adidas for being true to your word and not sending me Blue or Pink or any of that funny stuff you all sell!!:p

Belafonte
02-01-2007, 12:02 AM
humm...so its a random luck of the draw? a color change up is still ok i guess

kreative
02-01-2007, 11:31 AM
Can anyone please post the Adidas 6-month Warranty address? I seem to have lost my info card. I did a search on the boards, but the address given was pretty old, so I'm not sure if it changed or not. Last time, my replacement was delayed b/c I sent them to an old addy. Thx!

Netbudda
02-02-2007, 02:11 AM
Can anyone please post the Adidas 6-month Warranty address? I seem to have lost my info card. I did a search on the boards, but the address given was pretty old, so I'm not sure if it changed or not. Last time, my replacement was delayed b/c I sent them to an old addy. Thx!

I just got two pairs of Barricades yesterday and this is the address on the card:

Adidas 6-Month Outsole Guarantee
5675 N. Blackstock Road
Spartanburg, SC 29303

1-800-448-1796

kreative
02-02-2007, 11:18 AM
thx budda...10char

BlueTiki
02-02-2007, 11:27 PM
Ok, I've been curious about this too. How exactly does the return policy work. Do you just send in your shoes before the six months is up to the above adress with proof of purchase? And then Adidas sends you a brand new pair? Is it really that easy? I sure hope so.

zapvor
02-03-2007, 01:08 AM
yes. its that simple. read the card, follow the directions. questions?

BlueTiki
02-03-2007, 08:41 AM
yes. its that simple. read the card, follow the directions. questions?

I didn't seem to get a card, which is why I asked. Thanks for the answer.

M1KE
02-09-2007, 07:35 AM
I sent in white/black ones over two weeks ago. I have called them, and the guy said that they were sending me the white/gray ones. I was pretty dissappointed, but he said that when I get them, I can call them and they can replace them. For some reason, even though they had not sent them out yet, they wouldn't switch the color. It's pretty frustrating considering that they were supposed to be sent out last friday or last monday but they weren't. I really should have asked them if they even sent the right size. I love the B4s but don't think I'll be buying another pair.

UPDATE: Finally, after over a month, I got my new pair.

M1KE
02-09-2007, 07:37 AM
Ok, I've been curious about this too. How exactly does the return policy work. Do you just send in your shoes before the six months is up to the above adress with proof of purchase? And then Adidas sends you a brand new pair? Is it really that easy? I sure hope so.

and you need to include a check for $8.30 made out to Adidas

courtrage
02-09-2007, 10:04 AM
WOW...i just got my b2 in the mail and i only sent them out monday last week! they got them wednesday last week and shipped wednesday this week...guess they are so close they arrived in two days...size 9, white/black just like i sent them...so everything is cool...

SoBad
07-25-2007, 08:37 PM
I thought you guys were joking around, but Adidas just did it to me. I sent in Black/Silver BIV's about three weeks ago, and just got Silver/Black ones (same size fortunately) in the mail from them. I am not complaining though - they look cool and it's something different to wear.:D

heycal
07-27-2007, 11:17 PM
Does this replacement jazz work with Reebok shoes? I just bought a pair of Netmaster's from TW a few weeks ago, and I can tell they are going to fall apart soon. But there was no warranty or form, etc. that came with the shoes. Can someone explain this stuff to me?

SideSpinPDR
08-02-2007, 10:19 AM
I'm hoping to get a different color back when I send mine in! Don't get me wrong the black/red are sweet but I wouldn't mind having the white/black ones or anything else. It's nice to change things up.

stevekim8
08-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Haha OK I got my black/silver replacements now in my size, so Adidas reps who follow this thread can sleep at night...:D

Thank you Adidas for being true to your word and not sending me Blue or Pink or any of that funny stuff you all sell!!:p

hmm
i bet if they sold pink barricade, hot chicks would dig it

rafa_prestige89
08-02-2007, 07:10 PM
Is this warrenty only avaiable in US?
I mean can I send mine to adidas here in Brazil?

SoBad
08-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Does this replacement jazz work with Reebok shoes? I just bought a pair of Netmaster's from TW a few weeks ago, and I can tell they are going to fall apart soon. But there was no warranty or form, etc. that came with the shoes. Can someone explain this stuff to me?

Well with BIV's it says about the 6month outsole in the shoe description on TTW, and then they ship with a card with replacement instructions. I don't know Reeboks, but even without advertised guarantee, if they're comparable in quality and price, you could call Reebok and say hey, replace these or I'm switching to BIV's, or something. And whether or not Reebok replaces, you should switch to BIV's anyway cuz they're cool.

I'm hoping to get a different color back when I send mine in! Don't get me wrong the black/red are sweet but I wouldn't mind having the white/black ones or anything else. It's nice to change things up.

Don't be shy, just include a nice brief hand-written note in your mailing with your wish! And then post here about how that goes...:)

hmm
i bet if they sold pink barricade, hot chicks would dig it

You think they would dig the shoes themselves or guys who'd wear them??:-o

Is this warrenty only avaiable in US?
I mean can I send mine to adidas here in Brazil?

Did they come with a warranty card?