PDA

View Full Version : New Men's Apparel collections release dates

swift
02-20-2004, 04:15 AM
Hi!

here are some release dates of new men's collections comming out that TW informed about. SYSOP, if you have any other release dates, please let us know here in forum, I will update my original post:

Adidas - march/april 2004
Babolat - new collection on sale
Diadora - new collection on sale
Ellesse - new collection on sale
Fila - new collection on sale
Lotto - new collection on sale
Nike - new collection on sale
Puma - new collection on sale
Reebok - april 2004
Volkl - april 2004

TW Buyer 2
02-20-2004, 08:38 AM
Excepting adidas, (which is due in late March/early April), all the other vendors you mention are introducing new collections in early to late March. John/Tennis Warehouse

swift
02-20-2004, 08:40 AM
Excepting adidas, (which is due in late March/early April), all the other vendors you mention are introducing new collections in early to late March. John/Tennis Warehouse

thanks for updated infos

TW Buyer 2
02-20-2004, 08:42 AM
I neglected to mention that new apparel from Reebok featuring new Roddick styles will be available in April 2004. John/Tennis Warehouse

LordCirque
02-25-2004, 08:31 PM
Thank God, Nike needs a new line already, I wasn't very pleased with the new line, at least on the mens side. Not big on the Fila or Adidas lines this season either.

approachshot
03-22-2004, 03:20 AM
:?:
The three or four t-shirts from Babolat. Are these the supposed new material that was suppose to be coming out? I hope that this is not it.

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
03-22-2004, 06:38 PM
Is the Nike apparel the Yellow, Blue, Red, and Black colors sysop? Is the yellow a bright yellow, or a kind of soft yellow? When will it be coming out do you know exactly. I'm looking for some new Nike stuff to get, and the only good stuff is the sphere stripe top.

Foo4Everlong
03-22-2004, 07:51 PM
PureCarlosMoyaDrive, the new Nike line will be available on April 1. I get the catalogs way before the newest line come out. Although, I'm still waiting to get/see the Fall (US Open) catalog. Anyways, the newer colors, other than the usual white, black, red, are a very bright yellow and a bright blue. The bright yellow shirt w black stripe is in t-shirt style. It looks a lot like the t-shirt style shirts that they wore at last years US Open. They are called Global Dri-Fit Sublimated Top, like the one that Lleyton Hewitt is wearing right now and are available on TW. But in t-shirt form. Basically they have vents down the sides of the shirt like Sublimated Polo does. The Sleeveless shirts are the same exact ones that are out now, but there is a bright blue one included. Nike is also bringing back the mock neck shirt that is called the Global DriFit Advantage Polo. They look very cool and the colors are white, red, bright yellow, bright blue. Pretty much all the shorts stay the same except there are a couple new additions. There is a mesh practice short that has a 9" inseam for people that like the longer length shorts. Like me! There is also a new short called the Global Dri-Fit Tie-Break Short with an 8" inseam. A lot of the other shirts and shorts (Anytime Shorts, Sport Shorts, Sphere Shorts) stay the same with just a few color additions like the bright blue and yellow. To the guy who doesn't like the present line, I actually really like it and was kind of shocked that they are already changing to a newer line so fast. I thought that this line and the last line (US Open) were the best lines so far. So like I said look for this stuff right on or very close to April 1. There is also a new Nike Air Zoom Breathe Free II coming out as well. Unfortunately I have not seen a picture of what this looks like yet, a Nike rep told me about it. I guess we'll have to wait til April 1 or so. I usually get to see the shoe catalogs as well but the rep that I know is slackin' on the upcoming catalogs. Later

P.S. Can someone tell me what SYSOP means? I think I was left out on some of the abbreviations.

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
03-22-2004, 08:47 PM
sysop was the old name for the moderator dude. Now it's just tw staff or tw buyer (I think tw buyer existed on the old forums too), but I still like to use sysop cause it sounds awesome.

Thanks for all the detail too Foo4everlong

david aames
03-22-2004, 09:00 PM
There is also a new Nike Air Zoom Breathe Free II coming out as well. Unfortunately I have not seen a picture of what this looks like yet, a Nike rep told me about it.

The guy taking care of the tennis section here at Niketown showed me a catalog with a picture of the new Breathe Free. Boy, it's nothing like the 2003 design. Very conservative. Looks like the Vapor is the way to go this season...

Foo4Everlong
03-23-2004, 05:31 AM
david aames, is the new Breathe Free about the same cut? By cut I mean is it the same height on your anKle? Is it a 3/4 cut or less, more like the 2003 version? I was hoping for the new Breathe Free II to come up higher on the ankle, like the special Breathe Free's that Andre and James Blake are wearing right now. On their shoe it has a higher lift on the back of the shoe. If you look at some of the recent pictures at GettyImages.com or WireImage.com you will see the extra lift in the back of the shoe. I wish Nike had made that version available to us, but oh well. I also spoke with a NikeTown rep and he said that the Breathe Free II is going to be a NIKEID product as well, which is such a plus. I think that whole NIKEID thing is the greatest thing I've ever seen. One other thing, does the new Breathe Free II have the webbing, like on the front of the original Breath Free's? I think what I'm gonna do is put up a post and see if anyone has a picture of the new Breathe Free that way I can see what it looks like. But any information from you, david aames, would be great. Thanks. Later

david aames
03-23-2004, 05:58 AM
david aames, is the new Breathe Free about the same cut?

Pretty much the same cut I would say but I just saw a drawing of it, the final product might be different though. If you like the design of the 2003 Breathe Free you won't even consider it.

Foo4Everlong
03-23-2004, 06:31 AM
I still have about three pairs of the black and red Breathe Free's and one pair of the silver and black, and one NikeID pair that are mostly all black with a yellow swoosh. So I'm pretty much covered with the last version of the Breathe Free's. I'm a teaching pro, and anyone who has worn Nike Tennis shoes know that they don't last very long, so I tend to buy extra pairs of the shoes that I am wearing at that particular time. This time I think I bought too many, cuz I don't go through so many during the winter months because I teach indoors, and my sneakers don't wear down so much on the indoor courts. I usually change shoes when the new shoes come out, and now I have a bunch of extra pairs. But I suppose if I don't want to keep them I could try and sell them on ****. But I will probably keep them anyway. Enough of my blabbing. Later

KFwinds
03-25-2004, 08:30 PM
correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe "SYSOP" is short for "SYStem(s) OPerator"...

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
03-25-2004, 08:53 PM
that sounds right winds man

swift
04-03-2004, 07:21 AM
updated :D