PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Babolat Pure Drive Cortex

rrhstennis
01-31-2007, 09:08 PM
I am looking for a Babolat Pure Drive Standard with Cortex technology in 3/8 grip. (May consider 1/4 if you have this)

I am looking to pay up to 100ish dollars depending on condition (well used is a little less) or I have the following rackets to trade with possibly cash added:

Wilson nSix-One Tour 90 4-1/2, condition 8/10 (Pretty scratched up just around the bumper guard but in very good overall shape)

Prince TT Scream OS (110") 4-1/2, condition 8.5/10 (again scratches but no damage whatsoever. i.e, cracks or chips)

Dunlop 900g original 4-1/2 grip, condition 7/10 (a lot of scuffs and some scratches, and one small chip, but again no major damage, plenty of life left in this one.)

I can post pictures of the rackets I have or if you are interested in money let me know :) thank you so much for looking!

Edit: I meant to say that although I have not bought or sold on TW before, I have an **** account with over 400 positive feedback that you could match my address with. Please do not be concerned that I would rip you off! I just want to find a pure drive to play with :D

rrhstennis
02-01-2007, 11:10 AM
My email is bbwrenn@gmail.com, but I will checking this as well! Thank you.

thinktowin
02-01-2007, 12:23 PM
I have a PD Roddick if you're interested. rogef@aol.com

rrhstennis
02-01-2007, 07:09 PM
I've sent you an email, thinktowin.