PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Doubles Partner In North Ga/atlanta (stone Mountain) Tourney

Andy Zarzuela
02-01-2007, 10:20 PM
Hi guys. I am looking to get back into competition in a Men's Open Singles tourney. I'm a 19 y.o haven't played competitive tennis in quite a few months due to obligations/injury. I play no.1 singles on my club team, but I don't get to compete that often and the other guys on my team aren't quite as good....I will be a bit rusty as I have limited practices (twice a week at most for an hour tops, despite wanting to be out there 24/7), but hopefully, I can get rid of my nerves/rust in singles I will be driving from South Georgia, and I am aware that I will see strong competition in the ATL area... I was wondering if anyone who lives in this area or is considering playing here has an interest in playing in the Mens' Open Doubles. Preferably someone young or young at heart with at least 4.0 tennis skills...Just looking to have some fun. I used to be a competitive person, but now I have humbled up a bit with age. Once again, since this is my first tournament back, my main goal is to have fun out there and meet some friends...But don't let that scare you, I'll do everything I can to win, unless the guys are too good....if you're interested, please e-mail me at andrewzarz@yahoo.com

Andy Zarzuela
02-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Hi guys. I am looking to get back into competition in a Men's Open Singles tourney. I'm a 19 y.o haven't played competitive tennis in quite a few months due to obligations/injury. I play no.1 singles on my club team, but I don't get to compete that often and the other guys on my team aren't quite as good....I will be a bit rusty as I have limited practices (twice a week at most for an hour tops, despite wanting to be out there 24/7), but hopefully, I can get rid of my nerves/rust in singles I will be driving from South Georgia, and I am aware that I will see strong competition in the ATL area... I was wondering if anyone who lives in this area or is considering playing here has an interest in playing in the Mens' Open Doubles. Preferably someone young or young at heart with at least 4.0 tennis skills...Just looking to have some fun. I used to be a competitive person, but now I have humbled up a bit with age. Once again, since this is my first tournament back, my main goal is to have fun out there and meet some friends...But don't let that scare you, I'll do everything I can to win, unless the guys are too good....if you're interested, please e-mail me at andrewzarz@yahoo.com

Oh yeah, the tournament date it February 12th I believe....entries close in 2 days...