PDA

View Full Version : FS: PK redondo 93 4 1/2

ashwincr
02-05-2007, 06:40 AM
I know there is going to be a mad scramble for these frames. I am moving on to the K-factor tour90 after demoing them this past weekend. I still love the redondo's better, but I don't think I can keep up with the escalating costs of trying to find these frames.

I have two redondo 93's in excellent condition at least 9/10. 4 1/2 grip, and strung with Klip legend at 60 lbs. the string jobs itself are worth $50 for both rackets.

I am thinking about selling these if I get the right offer, I need the money for the new wilsons. so send me an offer at ashwin_c@hotmail.com

shavenstringer
02-05-2007, 10:55 AM
I still love the redondo's better, but I don't think I can keep up with the escalating costs of trying to find these frames.

Are they paid for? Did you take out a loan to buy these frames? How much insurance are you paying?

ashwincr
02-05-2007, 05:44 PM
very funny.
Anyway these are sold.

Pushmaster
02-05-2007, 08:43 PM
I still love the redondo's better, but I don't think I can keep up with the escalating costs of trying to find these frames.

Are they paid for? Did you take out a loan to buy these frames? How much insurance are you paying?
Dude, he's talking about cost and hassle (classifieds, auction sites, shipping costs, reliability of seller, ect.) in the long term because PK is out of business and no longer producing the Redondo. The price of used ones in the future may be more than they were new (that's if you can even find one in a couple years). It's not like you'll be able to stock up on the Redondo Mid like the K90 because it was a limited edition to begin with, something you have to consider when chosing a stick for the long run.

ashwincr
02-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Dude, he's talking about cost and hassle (classifieds, auction sites, shipping costs, reliability of seller, ect.) in the long term because PK is out of business and no longer producing the Redondo. The price of used ones in the future may be more than they were new (that's if you can even find one in a couple years). It's not like you'll be able to stock up on the Redondo Mid like the K90 because it was a limited edition to begin with, something you have to consider when chosing a stick for the long run.

Thanks, you nailed it.. I really didn't want to expend the energy to explain it to someone who didn't have a clue, but was quick to make an irrelevant comment.