PDA

View Full Version : Best place to get Barricade 2s

thursdayisgod
02-05-2007, 05:46 PM
I need some Barricade 2s, where is the best place to get them? Naturally, TW is pretty high, none are listed on eb@y, and no one has responded to my thread on the classified threads. There are no good 'tennis shoe' places anywhere near me in the midwe$t. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

fluffy Beaver
02-06-2007, 01:38 AM
check frequently at the adidas store. and i wouldn't take the word from the workers there that say "we don't have them." They've said that to me many times, but if you check the racks enough that have a whole bunch of shoes, you may get lucky. Also, i've asked places such as the adidas store and nike store for tennis shoes, they've said dumb comments like "do you mean cross trainers?"

Well, good luck to you

thursdayisgod
02-06-2007, 06:36 PM
where are these adidas stores people talk about? i checked the adidas website and they are only displayed in the large coastal cities and chicago. i live in dubuque (north eastern iowa) and southern wisconsin, and i'm lucky to find a footlocker even, much less a specalized adidas store.

chrisfromalbany
02-07-2007, 05:43 AM
then I would go online. There are only a few tennis shops on the web and I would look at them. they discount tennis shoes from time to time. Express, midsports.