PDA

View Full Version : Switching Shoes

j-block
02-07-2007, 04:32 PM
hi everyone,
i am currently using the breath free 3's and im happy with them. i need to get a new pair of shoes before my high school tennis team starts up again. i tried on the breath free 2's in the store and i really like the way they felt. should i switch the model shoe i am using right now before try outs? whats the difference bettween the two shoes? any opinions would be great!

J

pcpshortbus
02-07-2007, 05:25 PM
i dont know if you want to stay in nike, but the adidas barricade 4s hold up really well and feel great... they only negative is that they are a bit heavy, but you get used to it

zapvor
02-07-2007, 06:02 PM
yea...try the barricade.

j-block
02-07-2007, 06:10 PM
i dont know if you want to stay in nike, but the adidas barricade 4s hold up really well and feel great... they only negative is that they are a bit heavy, but you get used to it

i have tried the barricade 4's before their too heavy for me. i like a light shoe i would definitly want one of the nike breath frees. also do you think it is ok to switch the model my shoe right before tryouts?

Sagittar
02-07-2007, 09:11 PM
i have tried the barricade 4's before their too heavy for me. i like a light shoe i would definitly want one of the nike breath frees. also do you think it is ok to switch the model my shoe right before tryouts?
well if you feel fine in the new ones , it won't take more than a day or two to get used to ..

[K]aotic
02-07-2007, 09:31 PM
i just use basketball shoes lol. they absorb shock and have traction so i'm cool.

j-block
02-08-2007, 12:13 PM
so breath free 2's or 3's???

j-block
02-08-2007, 12:43 PM
and do the 2's have as good support as the 3's??

ibringtheHEAT
02-11-2007, 04:26 PM
[K]aotic. your only in junior high.....once you get into high school and higher level tennis they will fuss at you for wearing non-tennis shoes. its bad for your ankles and some of them mark really bad