PDA

View Full Version : Tirand II vs Barricade

d wayne
02-09-2007, 11:24 AM
Can anyone tell me whether the Adidas Tirand II shoes are cut any wider than the Barricades? I wore the Barricade II in the past, loved the durability but the narrow cut bothered my feet. I love the looks of Adidas shoes and the outsole durability is the best I've seen. Would like to try the Tirand II. I realize they do not have the stability features of the Barricade, but if they have good cushioning & are just a bit wider than the Barricade, I would be happy. I am currently wearing Prince Viper IV & T10(alternating). I am a 48yo 4.0 player that needs the cushioning due to knee problems. Thanks for any help

Azzurri
02-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Can anyone tell me whether the Adidas Tirand II shoes are cut any wider than the Barricades? I wore the Barricade II in the past, loved the durability but the narrow cut bothered my feet. I love the looks of Adidas shoes and the outsole durability is the best I've seen. Would like to try the Tirand II. I realize they do not have the stability features of the Barricade, but if they have good cushioning & are just a bit wider than the Barricade, I would be happy. I am currently wearing Prince Viper IV & T10(alternating). I am a 48yo 4.0 player that needs the cushioning due to knee problems. Thanks for any help

I have wide feet and have the Tirand 2. It took a little time to get them broken in. Once they were broken in, I really liked them. I thought both the Barricade and the Tirand hand an intial tight fit (nothing like the Nike shoes...they seem to be very narrow). I chose the Tirand 2 because of the price and heard they wear similiar to the Barricade 4. If the Barricade 2 bothered you I would assume the same from the Tirand 2.

VikingSamurai
02-09-2007, 08:29 PM
I havnt played in my Tirand II's, but have worn them on a few occasions to get used to them, and I found that they were a little tight in the front of the foot, and unless I laced them all the way to the last hole, and tied them tight, the back of my foot wanted to slide out of the shoe when I walked? I simply couldnt play in them.. I really liked the look of them, and they were going to be my first venture into adidas shoes, but I have since gone and gotten myself another pair of Nike's..

Voltron
02-09-2007, 08:31 PM
Uhhhh, the new a3 shoe?

VikingSamurai
02-10-2007, 11:17 PM
Uhhhh, the new a3 shoe?

Can someone translate this?

Ronny
02-10-2007, 11:39 PM
he reccomends d_wayne to get the new a3 shoes

ibringtheHEAT
02-11-2007, 03:22 PM
the new a3's are sweet. but a friend of mine doesnt like them, they have torn quite a bit