PDA

View Full Version : nike Air Zoom Vapor III's

Lleytian3
02-09-2007, 06:54 PM
i know these shoes are really old and out of date

imo, i really like the colors they offer, since i love black shoes, im totally lovin the vapor III in black. since it is only $80, wen it was originall $110, im so willing to get it

i was jus wonderng how the durability is. i currently use RBK MDP. even tho its a lil weighty, the durability is good on that. i go through shoes like nothing, but i was wondering how the durability is on the Vapor III's???

henkon2
02-10-2007, 12:49 AM
i know these shoes are really old and out of date

imo, i really like the colors they offer, since i love black shoes, im totally lovin the vapor III in black. since it is only $80, wen it was originall $110, im so willing to get it

i was jus wonderng how the durability is. i currently use RBK MDP. even tho its a lil weighty, the durability is good on that. i go through shoes like nothing, but i was wondering how the durability is on the Vapor III's???

Well i went through these in 3 weeks. I played about 2-3h per day mostly on new hardcourts. But i dont know how much you play so its difficult to say how long they will last for you.

Sagittar
02-10-2007, 03:04 AM
Well i went through these in 3 weeks. I played about 2-3h per day mostly on new hardcourts. But i dont know how much you play so its difficult to say how long they will last for you.

3 weeks , are you serious !!!!!!!! :-o