PDA

View Full Version : Golden color strings?

jojo
03-10-2004, 08:32 PM
Is there any golden color string that is good? I want to have a golden color string. Is there a good one?

Loud
03-10-2004, 09:36 PM
Technifibre Polyspin is gold.

Craig Sheppard
03-10-2004, 10:26 PM
Prince Original Synthetic Gut can be ordered in a gold color. And it's a solid, all around, high-value string. If you care that much about the color, it'll be a solid string for you as it does everything well.

-Craig.

Steve Huff
03-10-2004, 10:46 PM
Gold color strings of various types:

Polyesters:
Kirshbaum Spiky, Kirshbaum Super Smash

Monofiliments:
Prince Synthetic, Gosen OG Micro, Technifibre Synthetic, Wilson Synthetic Extreme, Toa Gold, Prince Topspin

Multifiliments:
Wilson Sensation, Volkl Fiber Gel, Head IntelliTour

These are just the ones I stock.

jojo
03-11-2004, 03:28 AM
If I used Yonex MP1 Tour98 hit hard hit both flat and topspin....want to have good groundies..Which one should I use?
Right now I'm using Powergy, but I want to change.

Right now I don't care now about the color, what is the best string for me?

Grimjack
03-11-2004, 08:06 AM
If I used Yonex MP1 Tour98 hit hard hit both flat and topspin....want to have good groundies..Which one should I use?
Right now I'm using Powergy, but I want to change.

Right now I don't care now about the color, what is the best string for me?

What have you been stringing the Powergy at, tension-wise? And what would you like your new string to do better for you? Create more power (if you currently get no zip on the ball, and your shots land short a lot)? Create less power, and more control (if you tend to hit long, but otherwise pretty well)? Feel better (you like your results, but not the way the racquet feels)?

You want the change, so what would you like the change to be? From there, it's easy to guide you to a string that'll suit you better.

jojo
03-11-2004, 08:25 AM
Right now I'm stringigng my Powergy at 57lbs.
I want my new string to give me more control, feel better, and when i play topspin, sometimes it go short. But when I hit flat , it goes out. I want to hit more flat ball.Can you help?

wahiawaboi668
03-11-2004, 09:18 PM
klip hardcore and kicker

David Pavlich
03-12-2004, 08:22 PM
Prince Lightning XX comes in gold, well, it's kind of translucent and gold as well as silver.
David