PDA

View Full Version : FS: (2) Slazenger Pro X1 in 4-3/8" grip

TonyB
02-10-2007, 04:55 PM
I have two Slazenger X1's for sale. Both are 4-3/8" grips and both grips are near perfect condition (always had overgrips). Both come with individual cases in perfect condition.

The first one is probably a 7.5-8 out of 10. No paint chips, really, and no cracks, but the "matte finish" overcoat has rubbed off in some areas, mainly in the throat. The racquet is strung with Klip Venom 17g at 58M/56C. It is really in great condition, other than the minor cosmetic condition of the overcoat. Even though the head grommet is worn, it has a lot of life left in it and has no "low spots" anywhere. Asking $55 shipped.

The second one (my backup) was brand new when I got it and it has only been strung twice. It's in 9.5+/10 condition. The head grommet is new -- always used head tape. The frame itself is immaculate. No chips or scratches anywhere. Asking $75 shipped.

Respond either here or through email: snurple(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thanks.

TonyB
02-13-2007, 08:11 AM
Still available. Will accept offers via email.

I will also provide clear pictures of the racquets through email. I have a pretty good camera and can take detailed closeup pictures.

Thanks.

TonyB
02-20-2007, 09:29 AM
This has really slipped down in the listings, but both racquets are still available.