PDA

View Full Version : Nike Henley Tops 06

erswimmer02
02-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Hey guys I just bought a couple of the Nike henley tops from last summers group (Federer wore won at Miami and Monte Carlo last year). Just wondering what do you guys think of them?? I haven't got it yet, but it was on sale and it is a different style so I just wondered if anyone has one and what there like, and if you like it! Thanks!

psamp14
02-12-2007, 03:25 PM
i've got the white one federer wore at miami and monte carlo as well.......nice shirt, if you like it then you'll probably like the control react polo's as well

erswimmer02
02-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Thanks, ya i already have the sphere react crew from the summer (both the atomic green w/ white and the blue w/ black) and i like those..as well as the macro react white polo that fed wore at wimbledon. i like that one as well. they both are different but both good..im kind of a nike clothes addict so thats proabably why i bought the henleys ( i got the blue one and the white with blue)

erswimmer02
02-12-2007, 04:19 PM
hey psamp, do have or like the dri fit tshirts that nike puts out?? I love um and buy one like every season. They are so much nicer than a normal t shirt and i wear um all the time..also do you think that they will sell the ice blue bandana that federer wore at the AO this year?? I know they sold the harbor blue and atom red ones last fall..do you know? Thanks

Kid Carlos
02-13-2007, 06:54 AM
Ice Blue bandana only sold in europe.

chrisfromalbany
02-13-2007, 08:38 AM
Hey guys I just bought a couple of the Nike henley tops from last summers group (Federer wore won at Miami and Monte Carlo last year). Just wondering what do you guys think of them?? I haven't got it yet, but it was on sale and it is a different style so I just wondered if anyone has one and what there like, and if you like it! Thanks!

Personally looking back at the collection I have, I find them to be good but not my favorite from the 2006 line. I think the one's you got the summer react line were some of my favorites, along with Nike Fall Trounce shirts and global Power Crew.

erswimmer02
02-13-2007, 01:38 PM
Ah darn..i hate how they only sell stuff in europe sometimes...does anyone know why they sold the harbor blue bandana from last fall but arnt selling this one??

psamp14
02-13-2007, 07:20 PM
i dont know about which bandana's they will choose to sell

but i also stick to nike apparel for tennis...

i've only got that one henley, but the control react polo in blue/black, federer's 2006 us open shirt, and i just bought a polo, similar to the sphere macro react shirt, in harbor blue this past sunday

i might swing by this tennis shop this friday or weekend and check out the future nike lines' catalogs and see what colors, if any yet, will be released for the nike bandanas...i'll let you know the info if i swing by

erswimmer02
02-13-2007, 07:38 PM
hey thanks..what shorts do you like?? i have the black w/ atom red. and the white w/ black tactical shorts from last fall... I love those!!! i also have a plain pair of white and black just dri fit shorts. I want to find a pair of black conquer shorts, but the only place i found them at still wants 40 bucks for um, thats a rip still.

psamp14
02-13-2007, 07:45 PM
have you tried checking a nike factory store? i've seen quite a few here and there over the last few months and they were like $19.99

i have one nike 9 inch inseam command short, two conqueror shorts in black, and one plain twill white short

the conqueror shorts are from fall and winter 2005...i'm planning on getting the federer shorts in black and navy blue from this years' spring line

erswimmer02
02-13-2007, 08:02 PM
did you not like the tactical shorts (wimbledon, us open etc.)? if not how come?

psamp14
02-13-2007, 08:10 PM
its not that i didnt like the tactical shorts, but i am not opposed to them either...i just dont really like the little small open tab at the bottom of the outer seam....thats also why i dont really like my plain twill white shorts...first because of that little tab thing, and second because they are really thin...makes me think maybe they are see through !! ;)

i do like the current nike shorts that federer wore...like i said i plan on buying at least two of them, black and navy blue

erswimmer02
02-28-2007, 03:53 AM
Hey PSamp, did you ever see what color bandanas they are planning to release?? I know you mentioned earlier on this thread that you would check which colors they were gonna have, just re checking on it..Another new one is out too!

psamp14
03-01-2007, 07:53 PM
i'm not sure on anything besides a jade bandana will be out for the summer.....thats the new color for summer...jade, and some have said the bandana federer and nadal are wearing at dubai is a different blue from the one federer wore at the us open, but i dont think so

so jade is the only new color i know of...

CivicLx
03-04-2007, 12:19 AM
at first i thought it said jade bananna but it's 1:18am weeeeeeest side biotch!!!!!!!!!! time here so i have an excuse mr psamp

what's this thread about:D oh yeah andy murray switching racquets...good for him

psamp14
03-04-2007, 10:21 AM
at first i thought it said jade bananna but it's 1:18am weeeeeeest side biotch!!!!!!!!!! time here so i have an excuse mr psamp

what's this thread about:D oh yeah andy murray switching racquets...good for him

well as the title suggests its about the nike henley tops from the 2006 summer line....