PDA

View Full Version : Retro Nikes

BDAZ
02-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Check the auction site item #110085043170. Not sure if this is going to be a colorway that is released. I know everyone wants the original neon yellow ones, but these are sweet. I hope these are released. The one thing that stinks about these retros is that they changed the logo on the back, which I think someone mentioned a while back. No more flaming ball logo. I wonder why? The clothes that went with these shoes would be awesome in those colors. What do you think?

drakulie
02-12-2007, 07:49 PM
The colors are one of the characteristics that made those shoes cool. The flaming ball as well.

BDAZ
02-13-2007, 04:54 AM
oh, i agree. but i like this new take on a classic shoe. don't get me wrong, i love the original, especially the flaming ball. that new logo sucks. it makes it look like nike half-@$$ed the shoe, almost to the point of why bother if you're not going to go all the way. they didn't skimp on the dozens of jordan retros.

Mike Danger
02-13-2007, 06:25 AM
I have a BRAND NEW pair of the bright green ones, though the purple ones were my favorite, if they came out with those I'd buy 5 pairs!!
KEPP THE FLAMING BALL.... Oh hell just give me a damn time machine!

But the ones I always wanted were the ones that came out after those in the black with the raibow heel... Droooollll...