PDA

View Full Version : How hard/often will you have to to burn a BIV in < 6 Months?

StealthGnome
02-14-2007, 08:01 PM
I'm going to get a pair over the weekend and am wondering if I will be able to qualify to send it back in for a new pair.
We started practice so I will be playing 4/5 weekdays. 3:25 - 5:15PM
I take lessons on Saturday for an hour but I start to hit about an hour before my coach comes.
I weigh 120lbs so I don't step too hard.
Yes, No?

What about you?

wildmoose31
02-14-2007, 10:05 PM
its all going to depend on the way you move around the court, whether you drag your feet on serves and such. And how abrasive the courts you play on are.

SoBad
02-14-2007, 10:17 PM
If you are intense on the court and always moving your feet, I would give your BIV's four months with the schedule you posted. I am intense and had about twice the amount of your court time when I wore out my BIV outsoles in two months.

the new new york
02-15-2007, 10:27 AM
I rotate between two pairs of barricade 3's and play about 3hrs each day. I go through them in about 4 months.

snoflewis
02-15-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm going to get a pair over the weekend and am wondering if I will be able to qualify to send it back in for a new pair.
We started practice so I will be playing 4/5 weekdays. 3:25 - 5:15PM
I take lessons on Saturday for an hour but I start to hit about an hour before my coach comes.
I weigh 120lbs so I don't step too hard.
Yes, No?

What about you?

how often you play and how much you weigh doesnt say a lot. it all depends on how your footwork is and how you move around the court. i've seen varsity high school players on top high school teams in socal that have worn the same pair of shoes for 2-3 seasons without putting much wear on them. and they're pretty fast to say the least.