PDA

View Full Version : Thanks TW for the order

topspin
03-11-2004, 02:30 AM
Just wanted to say thank you for an order I received last week. Everything went good with the order, nothing missing.

And I really like that the shoes were nice and new and didn't seem to have been tried on by any1. I know this may seem odd but most tennis shoes do have a foam layer that adjusts to your foot. So if many people (or 1 really heavy person :lol: ) tries on the pair of shoes that you buy, it may prevent the shoes from conforming to your foot perfectly.

The shipping cost was reasonable but not great. Would be nice if you could work out deals with the shipping companies to bring down the price of shipping a little. Just an idea.

Thanks again, good stuff.

James Brown
03-11-2004, 10:00 AM
i agree man. the shipping cost is ridiculous. 20$$ shipping to canada...+ import taxes/fees. a pack of tournagrip would cost around 40$ to order...lol

topspin
03-15-2004, 11:00 PM
I'm not sure what you're talking about James, the shipping amount is based on the weight and value of the package. I'm sure if all you want is a pack of tournagrips, it would be reasonable. But for sure you will get a better value out of your shipping and brokerage fee if you try to bundle items into one order.

James Brown
03-16-2004, 12:22 AM
when i bought a trucker hat, it cost me 20$ to ship it. then i had to pay 18$ import... :>

30 - 15 is my ad
03-16-2004, 10:57 PM
I received my latest order this past week. A pair of new shoes, a 6 pack Head bag, some string, and other goodies, shipped for under $6 (US)... Ordered online Wednesday morning, and on my porch in Colorado Saturday AM. What more could I ask for? Well, since I asked, how about some sort of TW customer loyalty points program. Nothing extravagant, but those of us (I have several thousand $$ in purchase history) could earn a free TW T shirt or something or other... Are you listening, Don?/

Phil
03-16-2004, 11:20 PM
Kissy, Kissy.

If you live outside of the USA, the shipping costs will be more-"deal" or no deal-them's the breaks.

ucd_ace
03-20-2004, 02:38 AM
Umm... you do realize that it's not a Tennis Warehouse van that pulls up and delivers the package to you? The shipping cost has nothing to do with TW other than where it is located, the rest is up to the shipping company.