PDA

View Full Version : Davis Cup Scheduling

Craig Sheppard
02-15-2007, 06:08 PM
Does anyone know if the Davis Cup matches are always scheduled the same way? Do they always do 2 singles matches on Day 1, the doubles match on Day 2, then the reverse singles on Day 3? Or is it up to the discretion of the hosting nation?

Fee
02-15-2007, 06:39 PM
yes, its always 2 singles, 1 doubles, 2 singles.

Craig Sheppard
02-15-2007, 06:59 PM
yes, its always 2 singles, 1 doubles, 2 singles.

SWEET! Thanks Fee. You're like my information source recently... awesome. Happy Happy Joy Joy anyway, Davis Cup is coming here to NC in April. :-D

Fee
02-15-2007, 07:30 PM
always happy to help out. :)

NoBadMojo
02-15-2007, 08:30 PM
SWEET! Thanks Fee. You're like my information source recently... awesome. Happy Happy Joy Joy anyway, Davis Cup is coming here to NC in April. :-D

hope you've got lots of money in your wallet, as these tics are very much on the pricey side, and the best seats are sold out already, so suggest you act quickly if you wish to go i believe they were 290 for the weekend for the best seats, then 190, then one other grouping in the nose bleeds, and i cant rem how much those were

champions tour coming to charlotte though and samps is playing in that one, if reachable for you and those tics are usually a bargain

Craig Sheppard
02-15-2007, 08:37 PM
hope you've got lots of money in your wallet, as these tics are very much on the pricey side, and the best seats are sold out already, so suggest you act quickly if you wish to go i believe they were 290 for the weekend for the best seats, then 190, then one other grouping in the nose bleeds, and i cant rem how much those were

champions tour coming to charlotte though and samps is playing in that one, if reachable for you and those tics are usually a bargain

I *just* saw the USTA allotment is already sold out, and they're not selling single day tickets. I'm already looking elsewhere. I've already got that Champions' Tour tournament on my schedule for later this year! Thanks for the $ info...