PDA

View Full Version : Federer vs Nadal

vamosrafa15
02-16-2007, 06:04 AM
yesterday i got my tennis magazine in the mail and i saw that there was an article about who would win a boxing match between nadal and federer. i thing nadal would cause he is just so much more physical. any thoughts?

ATXtennisaddict
02-16-2007, 06:12 AM
duh 10 characters

TokyopunK
02-16-2007, 07:21 AM
Nadal would get a KO in about..........5 seconds tops.

shavenstringer
02-16-2007, 07:25 AM
I wonder which one would win a kite flying competition?

jamumafa
02-16-2007, 07:27 AM
Nadal pwns Federer at shuffleboard, end of

shavenstringer
02-16-2007, 07:32 AM
How about a sweater knitting duel!!!

TheNatural
02-16-2007, 08:14 AM
I think Fed has an advantage with his one handed backhanders, he could clip Nadal across the ears with a few backhanders. Its harder to do with 2 hands.

TheTruth
02-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Federer would go down whimpering! That's obvious!

TokyopunK
02-16-2007, 11:31 AM
I think Fed has an advantage with his one handed backhanders, he could clip Nadal across the ears with a few backhanders. Its harder to do with 2 hands.

Nadal would turn into Tyson and bite Fed's ear, but this time not just a part of it, the entire thing!

The Gorilla
02-16-2007, 11:35 AM
if nadal denies him the grand slam again we might just find out lol

psamp14
02-16-2007, 11:37 AM
5 seconds is right...in that short time nadal would throw his first punch, federer would manage to dodge it with his quickness, and then federer would kick nadal in the balls.....KO....any longer and nadal would have laid that KO punch on federer :) LOL

Starlite
02-16-2007, 11:38 AM
5 seconds is right...in that short time nadal would throw his first punch, federer would manage to dodge it with his quickness, and then federer would kick nadal in the balls.....KO....any longer and nadal would have laid that KO punch on federer :) LOL

I don't think Fed does cheap shots....

This thread is destined for odds and ends.

Bottle Rocket
02-16-2007, 11:41 AM
The answers from Nadal and Fed are the best-

Nadal: "A boxing match? Yeah, maybe me. I am a little more tougher, no?"

and Federer: "We're not physical, tennis players. We don't like to touch eachother."

Some of these others are good to-

Vince Spadea: "Well, I'd say Federer. He might not have the power to crack and egg but he can still move."

Carlos Moya: "I guess Rafael looks stronger than Feddy, but probably the one who has been fighting more would win. I know Rafael never fought in his life, but I don't know about Federer."

Michael Llodra: "Federer. He's more crazy than Nadal. I know him since the juniors. Now he's a little bit cool, but I see he can be more crazy than Nadal. And you have to be crazy when you want to fight."

Brad Gilbert mentioned that he would pay $50 to see...

Nadal_Freak
02-16-2007, 01:26 PM
Nadal's upper cut would be too much for Fed to handle. Nadal is a physical beast and can take out almost all tennis players this way.

ferocious4hand
02-16-2007, 01:38 PM

Fed probably can BH Biatch Slap him to death

MTF07
02-18-2007, 01:41 AM
Nadal's upper cut would be too much for Fed to handle. Nadal is a physical beast and can take out almost all tennis players this way.
Nadal would probably win a boxing match against Federer, as he is obviously alot more physically imposing, although I would take Mirnyi over Nadal any day. That guy is a beast.

Ztalin
02-18-2007, 01:50 AM
Give me a break. Nadal is hardly physically imposing at all. You tennis geeks need to get a grip. Nadal has decent guns, THAT'S IT. Anyone that's trained in any form of boxing will tell you that punching power does NOT come from the arms. The rest of Nadal's physique is laughable at best. So quit riding his ****.

Rataplan
02-18-2007, 03:35 AM
Nadal has strong legs as well, you know. The men of his family all seem to have strong legs (check out the quote by Landsdorp, posted by somebody (suresh?) somewhere in here.

But...
Isn't there a way to keep these sort of discussions out of this section of the forum?

Shabazza
02-18-2007, 04:40 AM
But...
Isn't there a way to keep these sort of discussions out of this section of the forum?

That's what mods are for.

Rataplan
02-18-2007, 04:50 AM
Sure. I guess that my question is: do the mods actually move this stuff to another place from time to time? (I don't visit this place often enough these days to judge that)

Shabazza
02-18-2007, 04:54 AM
Sure. I guess that my question is: do the mods actually move this stuff to another place from time to time? (I don't visit this place often enough these days to judge that)

They do. I'm not sure about this thread, though. I mean it's a Nadal vs Federer thread, no? ;)