PDA

View Full Version : Still Mourning Sampras And Agassi!

maneater
02-17-2007, 08:52 AM
Although we probably have the best player in the history of tennis today (R.Federer) i dont think i'll ever be as excited with the game as i was when i was younger watching these 2 legends play and compete with one and other...i think it was because they were more challenging to watch, both the best 2 players of their time,and its was always so close against them. now its just predictable its almost certain that u can bet your life that Rogers gonna win everything, although Nadal has the upperhand over him, thats really only limited to clay, so we got nothing to get excited about till clay season...is it just me or does anyone else feel this way?...

maneater
02-17-2007, 08:55 AM
Please Lock This Thread..i Wasnt Aware That My Other One Went Through Sorry... Thanks

breakfast_of_champions
02-17-2007, 10:51 AM
heck, i'm still mourning connors and borg.

maneater
02-17-2007, 02:10 PM
lol, i was too young to remember them but looking at their videos i understand...lets just hope Sampras and Agassi become commentaters like Becker and McEnroe

pj80
02-17-2007, 03:07 PM
lol, i was too young to remember them but looking at their videos i understand...lets just hope Sampras and Agassi become commentaters like Becker and McEnroe

lol...becker is covering nba for german tv now.

maneater
02-17-2007, 03:58 PM
really lol! i love that guy! i missed him doing wimbledon last year! he better be back this year, nice guy too and his accents so infectious!