PDA

View Full Version : FSN New York showing tennis tonight at 10pm

Banger
02-17-2007, 12:24 PM
I just noticed that FSN NY is showing ATP tennis tonight at 10. I think it will be the Roddick/Murray match taped although Im not sure. I just thought I would give everyone who doesnt have the tennis channel a heads up.

Soon enough I wont have to worry about not having coverage. On Tuesday its out with cablevision and in with the TC and FIOS. Yeah baby!

vkartikv
02-17-2007, 12:31 PM
TTC is not showing the semis, FYI. FSN bought the rights and decided to show basketball instead, thus showing only a recorded version of the semis. B a s t ***s

SER
02-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Fox Sports Net Bay Area will also be carrying the semifinals, 4 PM EST and 10 PM EST

Fee
02-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Fox Sports is not a national network, it is a group of regional networks and each has the right to choose its own schedule and programming. Check your local listings (and the previous threads on this topic). :)

snoopy
02-17-2007, 02:28 PM
thanks for the heads up. I don't get the Tennis Channel so it's always a bit of a treat when I get to watch tennis on TV.

idj49
02-17-2007, 02:52 PM
TTC is not showing the semis, FYI. FSN bought the rights and decided to show basketball instead, thus showing only a recorded version of the semis. B a s t ***s

They are showing the Becker/Karlovic match taped but the Roddick/Murray match will air at 10pm EST Live. At least in New York.

splink779
02-17-2007, 02:56 PM
Here in MI FSN isnt showing it at all Im pretty sure.

Tennis Channel is showing the semis and final on monday and tuesday for those who may not know.