PDA

View Full Version : SAP Open?

Andrew
02-17-2007, 01:32 PM
What the hell channel are the semi-finals on? It said 1 and 7pm local (4 and 10pm EST) are when the matches are, and I see NO ONE carrying it. CBS, NBC, Versus, ESPN, and The Tennis Channel all do not have it.

Am I missing something?

Fee
02-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Yes, the other threads started on this same topic (which are kind of spread all over the place so I'll go ahead and answer your question).

It depends on where you live. Fox Sports has first rights to the weekend broadcasts, but its NOT a national network like ESPN, so each of the regional affiliates decides their own schedules. Check your local listings, your Fox affiliate may not have any coverage, or may decide to show it on tape delay at any point in the next few days. TTC will show the doubles matches, and then repeat the semis and final on Monday (I think, I don't have TTC but I think I saw that info somewhere).

Hope this helps. :)

Craig Sheppard
02-17-2007, 01:59 PM
The Tennis Channel is broadcasting the Semis starting at noon on Monday and doing the Final at noon on Tuesday.

Andrew
02-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Figures FSN Pittsburgh isn't showing it. All they have for the next day is Womens and Mens basketball (which is probably the worst sport ever invented) as well as every old Poker tournament broadcast under the sun..

stormholloway
02-17-2007, 02:22 PM
NY has it.

The day women's basketball is broadcast instead of tennis is a signal of the apocalypse.