PDA

View Full Version : GMAIL for jokes.

rosine
09-03-2004, 12:33 AM
I have a few GMAIL invites to give out. All I ask in return is to tell me a "good" joke. Of course, this is a subjective thing but they are mine to give, so deal with it :D .

Oh, also you must have at least 50 posts (sorry no lurkers please). This is my way of giving back to the forum since you guys have a lot of good info. Thanks guys.

lenosucks
09-04-2004, 06:39 PM
After a 2 year study, the National Science Foundation announced the following results on America's recreational preferences:
1. The sport of choice for unemployed or incarcerated people is: basketball.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is: bowling.
3. The sport of choice for blue-collar workers is: football.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is: baseball.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is: tennis.
6. The sport of choice for corporate officers is: golf.

Conclusion: The higher you rise in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.

My email address is Minorthreat691@aol.com if you find the joke worthy. Very cool idea by the way.

rosine
09-04-2004, 07:32 PM
Haha... We have a winner of the first GMAIL account. That was pretty funny. I never heard that joke before. You see guys, it's not that hard. lenosucks made me laugh :D .

Maybe when you get some invites you can give back to someone just as worthy. I still have a couple left. Keep the jokes coming please.

perfmode
09-04-2004, 07:36 PM
I only have 5 invites to give away but I won't mess up this thread here. If the jokes are good, I'll give away mine after Rosine's are done.

PHSTennis
09-05-2004, 11:03 AM
While out one morning in the park, a jogger found a brand new tennis
ball, and seeing no one around it might belong to, he slipped it into
the pocket of his shorts.

Later, on his way home, he stopped at the pedestrian crossing,
waiting for the lights to change.

A blonde girl standing next to him eyed the large bulge in his shorts.
"What's that?" she asked, her eyes gleaming with lust.

"Tennis ball," came the breathless reply.

"Oh," said the blonde sympathetically, "that must be painful.... I had tennis elbow once."

HAHA My email address is blueglow182@aol.com if you find that "good" joke worthy :)

rosine
09-05-2004, 02:13 PM
Haha.. Not bad. We have another winner, congrats PHSTennis. I like the whole tennis theme here guys. Keep it coming.

perfmode
09-05-2004, 02:43 PM
I don't need an invite but here's a joke anyways.

A middle management executive has to take on some sport, by his doctor's orders, so he decides to play tennis. After a couple of weeks his secretary asks him how he's doing. "It's going fine, " the manager says. "When I'm on the court and I see the ball speeding towards me, my brain immediately says, 'To the corner! Back hand! To the net! Smash! Go back!'" "Really? What happens then?" the secretary asks. "Then my body says, 'Who? Me? You must be kidding!'"

Coda
09-06-2004, 09:32 PM
so Sherlock and Holmes go camping out in the forest one night. Sherlock and holmes lay down and sherlock asks: "Holmes, look up at the stars, what does this tell you?" "Well sherlock, it says we are a microscopic part of an infinitly large universe, and that our lives are but a blink of an eye in the large timeline of existance." "No, no, no, you're such an idiot, someone stole our tent!"

rosine
09-06-2004, 10:42 PM
Well Coda, I'll give you an A for effort. If you want an invite, post your email here.

perfmode
09-06-2004, 10:42 PM
so Sherlock and Holmes go camping out in the forest one night. Sherlock and holmes lay down and sherlock asks: "Holmes, look up at the stars, what does this tell you?" "Well sherlock, it says we are a microscopic part of an infinitly large universe, and that our lives are but a blink of an eye in the large timeline of existance." "No, no, no, you're such an idiot, someone stole our tent!"

I don't get it... lol

Aus Mosis
09-07-2004, 01:49 PM
WTF Coda?

matchpoints
09-07-2004, 03:56 PM
This was a favorite among all the kids in the summer tennis camps.

There are 3 roosters that live in this tennis ranch. There is a normal rooster, a mentally challenged rooster, and a g@y rooster.

Every morning to wake up all the tennis junkies, the normal rooster goes "kockla-doodle-dooooo" then the mentally challenged rooster goes "doodle doodle kock" but then the g@y rooster goes "any kock will dooooo"

Cheers

Did a search for GMAIL in Google. Doesn't sound like a good idea.

Coda
09-07-2004, 06:41 PM
hrmmm, everyone I tell that to usually thinks it's pretty good.

Okay, okay, why should one never date a tennis player?
Because, to them love means absolutely nothing.

sam323eyeam at aol.com

I tried...

rosine
09-07-2004, 07:16 PM
Here's my joke...(I saw it in a Maxim issue).

What is the hardest thing about rollerblading?

-Telling your dad you are g@y.

I thought it was funny and I even rollerblade.

matchpoints
09-08-2004, 08:44 AM
Forgot to add my addy

it's my username at yahoo.com

Thanks mate

Tennis Guy
09-11-2004, 07:05 AM
Did a search for GMAIL in Google. Doesn't sound like a good idea.
http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

I use gmail anyways though. :D