PDA

View Full Version : Nike Air Max Breathe 3

TeNNiS_SPieLeR
02-18-2007, 07:48 AM
I've been surfing some tennis sites, and it seems that on a majority of them, the Air Max Breathe 3 is on sale. Isn't this the new shoe in the air max breath line? Why would it be on sale.

samej07
02-18-2007, 08:47 PM
maybe they are all getting ready for the release of the breathe max cage, or whatever they're called. they're the shoes that Nadal wore at the AO and that another post said Blake wore at San Jose.

snoflewis
02-18-2007, 08:49 PM
I've been surfing some tennis sites, and it seems that on a majority of them, the Air Max Breathe 3 is on sale. Isn't this the new shoe in the air max breath line? Why would it be on sale.

samej07 is right....there is a new model in the breathe line coming out called the breathe free cage.

oscar_2424
02-19-2007, 07:09 AM
time to buy some breathe 3!

Chauvalito
02-20-2007, 03:00 PM
The shoe prices on the major websites are a bit much...if your patient and look hard enough you can get great deals:

Diadora Speedzone Plus - $46 + S&H
Fila X-point II (black, and red) - $30 plus S&H
Nuke Air Max Voltage II - &40 + S$H
Nike air max resolve plus (blue and white) - $23 + S&H
Reebok Match Day pumps (2 pairs) $30 each plus shipping and handling.

I have to a go on a bit of a hiatus because I have bought so much tennis gear in the last year.

For the record, it is not just for me, I have two sibling who play as well, so I find stuff for them too.

Vitaly Evchenkov
02-20-2007, 03:19 PM
can you give us hints as to where you found those deals?

Chauvalito
02-20-2007, 05:06 PM
can you give us hints as to where you found those deals?

I dont want to sound like I am withholding information, but I dont think I should because TW will get mad at me. I have not been here long and I am enjoying it so I dont want to lose the ability to post here, and more importantly read here.

I can tell you that I got a pair of off the auction site, after a lot of searching. The other shoes are mainly from smaller retailers who do have websites, but are willing to sell at lower prices.

A lot of the independent retailers are very kind, I was buying 3 pairs at once of the above shoes and asked if I could get some kind of discount. Within a few minutes they got back on the phone and told me they would take $10 of each pair...I didnt even ask for that much, but they were happy to give it to me.

To be honest, it takes me a long, long time to find these deals. If someone isnt patient, they would be happier just buying a pair from some of the bigger retailers...but I am a student :) so I have to be prudent with my purchased. Hope this helps.

Happy hunting.

tennisdude083
02-20-2007, 08:19 PM
i just got air max breathe 3s for 80 dollars. they came in the mail today, and they are pretty sweet.

Fedace
02-20-2007, 08:36 PM

cause it is no good and should be discontinued, and breath 2 should be brought back since it is the best shoe in history

tennisgirl54
02-21-2007, 07:33 AM
I got my new breathe iii for $53.