PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting pain in my toes!

metsjets
02-18-2007, 05:38 PM
i've been using the same shoes and socks for the last year. all of a sudden, my toes started to swell after playing. (i play once a week) i can feel some of my nails getting curled forward. i haven't grown, and i know my barricade 4s aren't old...what the hell?

ibemadskillzz
02-18-2007, 06:43 PM
ingrown, cut your nails

metsjets
02-18-2007, 06:58 PM
i do...:confused: i haven't done ANYTHING different. suddenly, i'm getting blisters under my skin on top of my toes (before the nail) and my nails are being curled forward. i guess i'll wear two pairs of socks next time?

Silentgunz
02-18-2007, 07:08 PM
same here man, i think its because im run and when i stop my toes push to the top of the shoes hard... i got blisters on the bottom of my toes after play and like after a week the skin under my toes are harder then usually.. sometimes it has like bruises in the inside of the skin

slice bh compliment
02-18-2007, 07:34 PM
Years ago I had a similar pain. It was freshman yr college, and I realized that not only was I still growing in height, but also in shoe size. I went up a whole size and then another whole size in my twenties. SO glad I did -- toe pain is worse than it sounds.

metsjets
02-18-2007, 07:39 PM
but my feet HAVEN'T grown...and the top of my toes are SORE. (blister is the wrong word) they're red and sore and make me wanna just take off my shoes and cry...but i suck it up, play, and stay in the shower for 30 minutes after tennis.

metsjets
02-21-2007, 06:04 PM
nobody knows?