PDA

View Full Version : what is murray's ranking after winning san jose?

The Gorilla
02-18-2007, 10:13 PM
please don't be top ten

please don't be top ten

please please please don't be top ten

Nick Irons
02-18-2007, 10:19 PM

He'll move up one spot with 175 points (From 1650 to 1825)

-

Curiously ? Who is your favorite player ? I think by years end, Mr. Murray is gonna **** you off.

Alexandros
02-18-2007, 10:20 PM
How does he gain points if he merely defended existing points given that he won this title last year? Or was it scheduled earlier last year and the points came off prematurely?

arnz
02-18-2007, 10:20 PM
LOL...there wasnt even a spoiler alert, it was right in the title of your thread,

ucrctennis
02-18-2007, 10:27 PM
How does he gain points if he merely defended existing points given that he won this title last year? Or was it scheduled earlier last year and the points came off prematurely?

The question asked was what his ranking would be after San Jose. Murray"s ranking is higher because of his results earlier in the year.

The Grand Slam
02-19-2007, 12:12 AM
His ranking will be the same as it was last week (13).

He was merely DEFENDING points he had already won at San Jose, not EARNING them. He couldn't gain even one extra point at this tournament.

Viper
02-19-2007, 01:08 AM
I HATE him!

But I fully acknowledge that he will be a no. 1 one day and win a slam.

austro
02-19-2007, 07:08 AM
please don't be top ten

please don't be top ten

Thanks for spoiling this for me, jerk!

How much brains does it take to understand the purpose of the spoiler section??

I just watched the game now and it would have been real drama had it not been for you and your stupid post!

Mick
02-19-2007, 07:23 AM

I just watched the game now and it would have been real drama had it not been for you and your stupid post!

it was great drama for me and I only got to see the scores changing on the website, no video/audio.

ATXtennisaddict
02-19-2007, 07:24 AM

at least u get to watch the match

austro
02-19-2007, 08:11 AM
Thanks for the sympathy... ;-)

But the point still stands!

The Gorilla
02-19-2007, 09:13 AM
sorry about the spoiler austro.

BLiND
02-19-2007, 09:39 AM
Yes talk about a non-event... here in the UK we don't get to see any of this... all I got was a small news bullitin saying he'd won... no wonder there is no hype in the UK other than Wimbledon.

noeledmonds
02-19-2007, 09:47 AM
please don't be top ten

please don't be top ten

This is a irreponsible thread. This should be under match results its a big spoiler. Also were you not around last year? Murray has just defended his title so there will be no gain or loss of ranking points. That [last year] was MUrray's 1st title, and this is his 2nd.