PDA

View Full Version : lacostte

rosenstar
02-20-2007, 11:59 AM
does anyone have any idea of where I can buy a lacostte tennis polo? either online or in a store...

TalkingTennis91
02-20-2007, 12:18 PM
The search function is helpful for this kind of question. But to save you some time...

the only place to obtain Lacoste Sport polos and shorts like Roddick wears is in an actual Lacoste boutique.

chrisfromalbany
02-20-2007, 12:47 PM
the only place to obtain Lacoste Sport polos and shorts like Roddick wears is in an actual Lacoste boutique.

I went to a number of outlets and was unsuccessful in finding the actual shirt the Roddick wears. It didn't help the staff in the Lacoste stores seemed to be pretty unknowledgible about their line. There shirts tend to be on the pricely side of things.

KFwinds
02-20-2007, 03:32 PM
There is a thread below right on this page that should answer your questions.

GokuQ
02-20-2007, 07:20 PM
yup agreed about the staff at those stores--
i went to the lacoste bouts in vegas, and san fran
they had barely any tennis stuff, and whatever they had was hella ugly
when i asked them about the roddick stuff they looked at me like they thought i was nuts.....

fx101
02-22-2007, 01:09 PM
Search on the forum and you will find the answer. They are available only at boutiques not at outlets as someone posted. The larger stores (the Toronto one near me) have quite a big selection of the polyester shirts and polos reasonably priced (about $90 per polo).