PDA

View Full Version : good training shoe?

Mike Danger
02-21-2007, 06:39 AM
I hate my MDPs, Love my Speedzons pros (black), but I like to save them for matches and not wear them out to quickly. Im wondering about the New pumps, the ascis resolution, and ofcourse the new Speedzones. Unfortunately I cant wear nikes as they kill the top of my pinky toe.

Id like to try something that i havent tried before, but dont want to regret it, like with the MPD's

AsgerHO
02-21-2007, 06:45 AM
Well, I´d prefere to use the same shoes, both in training and in match, so why not buy a pair of the same shoe, so you can use both of them, and change from training to training f.x.

Then they are worn out too fast

Mike Danger
02-21-2007, 07:00 AM
well the only minor complaint about the speed zones is that they could use a tiny bit more cusioning. fine for a couple hours, but 3-4 hours I wouldnt mind a bit more padding.
also seems that as they get older they seem to pack out a bit and i have to keep tightening them. One reason why the new pumps are appealing, plus the 6 mth warranty.

Mike Danger
02-21-2007, 12:11 PM
Well just got a killer deal on the the new pumps, but I couldnt get them in the blue/gold color, so if anyone wants to swap in a 12.5!

fuzz nation
02-26-2007, 07:51 AM
I've had great luck with Prince sneaks because they accomodate my foot shape well - they have that NFS design that's wide enough in the toe box for all five piggies. Yeah, I've got a 2 1/2 year old nephew. I'm probably going to try the t-10's this spring, but I've also heard positives for the K-Swiss Ascendors and I'll drop some feedback if I try them. Seems that anyone who puts a warranty on their outsole is making a real effort to produce a durable shoe, so I'm happy as long as they fit me really well right out of the box.

I've had good luck in the past with shock absorbing inserts as long as they don't raise my heel up and out of the shoe too much. Sorbothane (sp?) heel pads cured tendonitis in my ankles a few years back and made me a believer.